Home U.S. Coin Forum

Ok, where do sellers like Vette1986 come up with so many coins

I've been to Nebraska a time or two and I'm not sure theres that many coins in the state.

Just where does one come up with so many "wholesale" coins?
I'll see your bunny with a pancake on his head and raise you a Siamese cat with a miniature pumpkin on his head.

You wouldn't believe how long it took to get him to sit still for this.

Comments

• BAJJERFANBAJJERFAN Posts: 30,977 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I've been to Nebraska a time or two and I'm not sure theres that many coins in the state.

Just where does one come up with so many "wholesale" coins? >>

Goes to a lot of small local coin shows I'd say.
  • ca0100000ca0100000 Posts: 362 ✭✭
    In the past has used payment address on his auctions as Coin and Antique Emporium in Gretna, NE
  • I've been to a few nice B&M shops in the Omaha area. Prices aren't the greatest but they have a good selection in the Cornhusker State.

• BAJJERFANBAJJERFAN Posts: 30,977 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I've been to Nebraska a time or two and I'm not sure theres that many coins in the state.

Just where does one come up with so many "wholesale" coins? >>

I believe that he may have a pardner in the Des Moines, Iowa area or so I have heard.
  • He buys them the same places any other coin dealer does: from other wholesale dealers
    its like asking where does the local used car lot get all its cars, they get them on the wholesale market
    Ive bought a zillion of his Morgans, some so nice I couldnt believe it, others so-so, all in all a great dealer
    I am serious! and don't call me Shirley
  • seatedcoinsseatedcoins Posts: 1,096
    I've always wondered that too. I have had very good transactions with him.
    Trustworthy BST sellers: cucamongacoin
  • direwolf1972direwolf1972 Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I've always wondered that too. I have had very good transactions with him. >>

Same here nothing but good things to say about the auctions I've won.
    I'll see your bunny with a pancake on his head and raise you a Siamese cat with a miniature pumpkin on his head.

You wouldn't believe how long it took to get him to sit still for this.

• roadrunnerroadrunner Posts: 28,303 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vette1986 buys a lot of coins on ebay as well........or used to. Centsles does the same thing.

roadrunner
    Barbarous Relic No More, LSCC -GoldSeek--shadow stats--SafeHaven--321gold

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file