Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

wierd pujols card...

Comments

• I apologize, if I missed it, but what is so weird?
  • Ladder7Ladder7 Posts: 1,221
    Typical shiny crap. What's "weird"?
  • lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I apologize, if I missed it, but what is so weird? >>

• what was wierd about it is that i can not find anything out about it. usually when i get cards they are on ebay, and usually alot of them. is this a low pop pull? i can't even find one on the psa site.maybe not looking in the right place? but i did a search on pujols (player search) and there is not a 2004 topps chrome pujols.don
  • CubbyCubby Posts: 2,096
    It's listed in Beckett. Base Pujols card number 40,
    Fashionably Great Relics card number AP. Neither
    appear to be SP. LOL Matt!

BTW: Cubby=Cub Fan
  • CubbyCubby Posts: 2,096
    Also Town Heroes Relics card, not SP.

BTW: Cubby=Cub Fan
  • Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,351 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

image >>

Mike
  • is it worth anything? i traded to vending 86 or 87's,a pack of kmart cards,and some baseball fold-outs. i got that card and a game used 08 bowman. if they are worth more than those old vending boxes. my little girl made a good trade.lol don

and for the record i like the card that lawnmowerman put together!
  • Is it just me or do all of Don's posts get edited. Originally he said that "he" did the trade. Later edited and that comment removed. Now he is blaming it on his daughter.
  • i added the part about lawnmowerman's photoshop..and i could care less about albert pujols..all i collect is pete rose, im trying to off load all of other crap. i guess i should clairify for those that do not understand that they were my cards my girl traded.all of the other posts were changed because i did not know how to post a link for pics. wow why do i need to explain to a bunch of grown men..don
  • fandangofandango Posts: 2,622

<< <i>i added the part about lawnmowerman's photoshop..and i could care less about albert pujols..all i collect is pete rose, im trying to off load all of other crap. i guess i should clairify for those that do not understand that they were my cards my girl traded.all of the other posts were changed because i did not know how to post a link for pics. wow why do i need to explain to a bunch of grown men..don >>

they only thing i want you to explain is why you "could care less about albert Pujols..and all you collect is Pete Rose..." NOW THAT IS WEIRD, not that Pujols card! think you got your role models a bit mixed up donrus....please dont tell me you daughter is a pete rose fan....
  • gumbyfangumbyfan Posts: 5,159

<< <i>

image >>

fandango is cutting himself over this...I hope you can live with that, Matt
  • lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>

image >>

fandango is cutting himself over this...I hope you can live with that, Matt >>

Lol

Hey, Emmitt wore a dance tutu.

Pujols should be proud of his Wonder Woman Underroos.

• << <i>

<< <i>

image >>

fandango is cutting himself over this...I hope you can live with that, Matt >>

Naw, He's probally pumped...with hopes it's scratch and sniff..