Home PCGS Set Registry Forum

Is it ok to post a Jefferson for sale in the MPL forum?

image 1943-P DDO Pcgs MS66 - Off to ebay

Comments

• clackamasclackamas Posts: 5,615
    Is this the 3/2 or the Double Eye.
  • StoogeStooge Posts: 4,639 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Is it ok to post a Jefferson for sale in the MPL forum? >>

For real!

Later, Paul.

Later, Paul.
  • Dan50Dan50 Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Is it ok to post a Jefferson for sale in the MPL forum? >>

I don't know.... But that may cut into a certain dealer who "SPAMS" this board daily, lining his wallet via all the FREE advertising.
    Why pay PCGS for ad space, when you can "SPAM" "SPAM" "SPAM" listing all the coins you have bought that will be for sale. "SPAM" the Registry forum with all the coins you have for sale. "SPAM" The forum with coins you HAVE sold. "SPAM" the forum with the resulting movement in the Registry set from your sales.
    The BST forum would never let this happen, but the Registry forum has no moderator. I can go buck wild there, and if anyone complains my customers and friends will eat them alive, even if the forum is supposed to be self policed.image
    Dan
  • ambro51ambro51 Posts: 13,580 ✭✭✭✭✭
    image Take a moment and read the rules that PCGS has posted at the head of this forum.
  • stephunterstephunter Posts: 2,324 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Is this the 3/2 or the Double Eye. >>

Doubled eye
  • speetyspeety Posts: 5,424
    Ehhh why not?

Originally it was the Roosie forum -- Doesn't interest me
    Then the MPL forum -- Again no interest...

Why not have some jeffersons here too? -- No interest...

Some pretty pictures would be appreciated though image
    Want to buy an auction catalog for the William Hesslein Sale (December 2, 1926). Thanks to all those who have helped us obtain the others!!!

• gripgrip Posts: 9,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got a picture?

Al
  • stephunterstephunter Posts: 2,324 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Got a picture?

Al >>

Here you go.
  • SteveSteve Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭
    The REAL reason this forum exists IMHO is because those posters to the PCGS forums who have something they believe would be of interest to some other posters want a place to post their comments where these comments will be seen and read. The only other choice is the Coin forum and that place has SO MANY threads posted daily that it is unreasonable to expect the average poster or reader to look at all such threads. So, for example, the MPL people find this place a reasonable alternative. The Jefferson nickel people could accomplish the same thing by identifying their subject in the title.

A few months ago a series of MPL diagnostics for each year was posted on the coin forum. They were excellent threads but got buried and I'm sure many MPL fans never saw them. I had to "subscribe" to each one so I could easily refer back via the today feature.

Obviously, if this Set Registry forum became very popular OR was segregated into lots of different forums the benefits we enjoy today with using this forum would be deluted. JMHO. Steveimage