Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

FSHO: 20 Cent Pieces; 1875-CC PCGS 35 and 1876-P PCGS 15

Terms & Conditions: First PM gets any individual coin. Please do not send payment before confirming availability of coins. All items unconditionally guaranteed authentic forever. Full 14 Day return privilege for any reason! Shipping charges apply to all orders $3 on orders under $50, $4 on orders between $50 and $125, $5 on orders above that, and I will upgrade to Registered mail for $5 on orders above $600. Note that the US Post Office raised their insurance rate 2 weeks ago. PM with any questions, or if you'd like to make an offer on an item that has been listed for a while.

1875-CC Twenty Cent Piece, PCGS VF35. Original light gray. LIBERTY is weak, though it does not have to be visible in the VF grade range. Some light scuffing in the fields in places from circulation, most notably above the eagle on the reverse. I grade it VF30. A well-known dealer is offering an NGC VF35 that appears to be less original, at an asking price of $839. Priced at $774 Paypal or $750 check/mo.

ON HOLD 1876-P Twenty Cent Piece, PCGS F15. My favorite date in the 20-cent series. A paltry mintage of just 15,900 pieces! This date is way scarcer than the 1875-P and the 1875-CC, but lacks the "CC" appeal of the latter. Thus, it trades at a lower price. The present example is a beautiful, uniform slate gray color, with very pleasing eye appeal. Details are VF20 to me, but there is a short, very light hairline in the right obverse field that is just visible in the third pic below. This is visible as the coin is rotated under a lamp, but it is light enough that my digital camera did not pick it up. A nice looking coin with great color. $387 Paypal or $375 check/mo. ON HOLD

Comments