Home PSA Set Registry Forum

extremely rare lot of 4 for 1975 topps baball psa set collectors

Just in case any registry set members don't watch the buy and sell board, I have a lot of 4 psa 9 cards for sale on ebay. Cards are numbers 6,564,583, and 601. Very low pop on all 4 cards with no psa 10's of any of them. Item number is 180248201529.
The journey is better than the destination

Comments

• RonBurgundyRonBurgundy Posts: 5,491 ✭✭✭
    Real slick.

Ron
    Ron Burgundy

Buying Vintage, all sports.
    Buying Woody Hayes, Les Horvath, Vic Janowicz, and Jesse Owens autographed items
    succesful deals :richtree, Bosox1976, Bkritz, mknez, SOM, cardcounter2, ddfamf, cougar701, mrG, Griffins : thanks All

Go Phillies
    succesful deals :richtree, Bosox1976, Bkritz, mknez, SOM, cardcounter2, ddfamf, cougar701, mrG, Griffins : thanks All

Go Phillies
  • could there be a reason we're not watching the "Buy/Sell" are over here? Hmmm...... I wonder?
  • Tingoat are you getting out of the 75 set?
  • Am not getting out of the 75 topps set, just hoping to take advantage of the current up turn in the market. All four cards will not effect my current position in the registry set as they are commons in that regard. Regardless what some may believe and I won't turn down the money I do hope someone above me in the registry set will be the successful bidder. This is a small detour to the final destination
    The journey is better than the destination