Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

FSHO: PCGS (1888-S, 1886 MS65 PL) and ICG (1881-o) Morgans

Terms & Conditions: First PM gets any individual coin. Please do not send payment before confirming availability of coins. All items unconditionally guaranteed authentic forever. Full 14 Day return privilege for any reason! Shipping charges apply to all orders! $3 on orders under $50, $4 on orders between $50 and $125, $5 on orders above that, and I will upgrade to Registered mail for $5 on orders above $600. Note that the US Post Office raised their insurance rate 2 weeks ago. PM with any questions, or if you'd like to make an offer on an item that has been listed for a while.

1881-O Morgan dollar, ICG MS63. Looks accurately graded to me, with excellent luster for the grade. The usual amount of bagmarks expected for this grade. From my personal collection. $46.69 Paypal or $45 check/mo.

ON HOLD 1888-S Morgan, PCGS MS63. Very lustrous, with minimal bagmarks in the fields for the 63 grade. Strike is soft over ear & on eagle's breast feathers. Nice light golden/light russet rim toning. Some scuffing on cheek. Looks like it was plucked from an original roll. Overall, solid as a "63" but not going to upgrade. From my personal collection. MS63 is $435 in the PCGS price guide; MS64 just took a bump up to $910.

$398.00 Paypal or $385.00 check/mo. ON HOLD

1886-P Morgan Dollar, PCGS MS65PL. Blast white, with nice glassy mirrors. Not a DMPL, but has lovely surfaces that are free of haze and are more reflective than the image shows. Some scuffs on the cheek and in front of the face. The reverse is choice & has minimal marks. This is a nice coin with better eye appeal that the pics show. From my personal collection, and I "made" it myself through Collectors' Club. PCGS price guide is $300 in MS65 PL.

$233.00 Paypal or $225.00 check/mo.