Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

I don't have any clue what I have but I can make a good story!

"By the style of the signature this is a early Mickey Mantle cut photo from a Yankees baseball program. Signed in green ink as good as you will find. Nice sleeve plastic kept piece 5"x 7" sharp."

At least the opening bid is reasonable for a mantle signed photo!

I also have a frank howard for sale

Comments

• Options
    lol thats hilarious.
  • Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    1967? pin ups?

Steve
    Good for you.
  • Options

<< <i>"By the style of the signature this is a early Mickey Mantle cut photo from a Yankees baseball program. Signed in green ink as good as you will find. Nice sleeve plastic kept piece 5"x 7" sharp."

SOMETHING YOU STOLE from the post office. shame on U . how much u want and I am looking for a never mind private email sent. LOL

• Options

<< <i>1967? pin ups?

Steve >>

+1

I think jimq knew what it was...just poking fun at the seller... (seller is color blind too...signed in green?
  • Options
    jimq112jimq112 Posts: 3,511 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>"By the style of the signature this is a early Mickey Mantle cut photo from a Yankees baseball program. Signed in green ink as good as you will find. Nice sleeve plastic kept piece 5"x 7" sharp."

SOMETHING YOU STOLE from the post office. shame on U . how much u want and I am looking for a never mind private email sent. LOL >>

idiot
  • Options
    zep33zep33 Posts: 6,897 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

SOMETHING YOU STOLE from the post office. shame on U . how much u want and I am looking for a never mind private email sent. LOL >>

WTF?
  • Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    I knew Jim knew what it was, the seller didn't.

Steve
    Good for you.