Options
Horizontal D???
What am I looking for with this variety that is differant from the others?
Jim
Jim
Collect raw morgans, walkers, mercs, SLQ, barber q. Looking at getting into earlier date coins pre 1900s.
0
Comments
Sean Reynolds
"Keep in mind that most of what passes as numismatic information is no more than tested opinion at best, and marketing blather at worst. However, I try to choose my words carefully, since I know that you guys are always watching." - Joe O'Connor
Collect raw morgans, walkers, mercs, SLQ, barber q. Looking at getting into earlier date coins pre 1900s.
not the highest grade but the only photo I have available
.....................................................
<< <i>You will know it when you see it. That would be a truly rare cherry pick. >>
I've found 2 of them...there's no question. When you see it, you'll go 'Wow, that's a D/Horizontal D'. If you think you see it, it isn't one.