Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Would this be considered a tall boy on a sub?

I need this Jordan for my registry set is it considered a tall boy?

Comments

• Options
    jimq112jimq112 Posts: 3,511 ✭✭✭
    yes tall boy for sure
  • Options
    leathtechleathtech Posts: 3,191
    ok now I need help... anyone have a tall boy sub going in anytime soon. This is the only tall boy I own so if someone could please let me piggy-back I would forever in your debt!
  • Options
    lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭
    I will be sending a small tall boy sub soon. I would be happy to send it with mine.

Just send me 3 easy payments of $19.99 and I will take care of the rest image

Really though, just pm me if you want to send it.

Matt
  • Options
    RipublicaninMassRipublicaninMass Posts: 10,051 ✭✭✭
    Matt, I have some oversized cards, would those go with tall boys? I STILL cant figure it out! Have 3 1954 red man's for my set, please help!
  • Options
    lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭
    Ted, I sent in 3 "oversized" cards with my last tall boy sub. I didn't realize they were considered oversize because they were only appr. a 1/4" longer then the tall boy limits. They slabbed them in the t3 slabs no questions asked.

I will also be sending in an oversized sub soon as well. You can send them to me if you want and I'll send them with mine.
  • Options
    RipublicaninMassRipublicaninMass Posts: 10,051 ✭✭✭
    I am also sending in a SUPERsized sub of t3's if you need a supersized deal, Lemme know when the oversized is goin

and thanks in advance!
  • Options
    leathtechleathtech Posts: 3,191

<< <i>I will be sending a small tall boy sub soon. I would be happy to send it with mine.

Just send me 3 easy payments of $19.99 and I will take care of the rest image

Really though, just pm me if you want to send it.

Matt >>

thanks Matt, PM sent!