Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Am I seeing things?

19541954 Posts: 2,866 ✭✭✭
I don't know how to do a link so if someone would not mind doing so. This card has a huge crease going through the card. Do you think the crease was removed and it came back or do you think the grader missed it. Dan S. - I believe this was once yours before you sold the set.

Shane

Looking for high grade rookie cards and unopened boxes/cases

Comments

• Options
    BoopottsBoopotts Posts: 6,784 ✭✭
    1) click the button that says 'http'.

2) enter the url that you want to link to
  • Options
    shagrotn77shagrotn77 Posts: 5,567 ✭✭✭✭
    No way to miss a crease like that. Gotta be an error. I would not have believed it if I didn't see it with my own eyes. Wow. My guess, and it's just a guess, is that it came back over time. It's an older PSA holder.
    "My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Our childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When we were insolent we were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really."
  • Options
    1960toppsguy1960toppsguy Posts: 1,130 ✭✭
    That is a brand new holder FYI
  • Options
    StingrayStingray Posts: 8,843 ✭✭✭
    If you follow the line to the right does it not appear to go past the card and onto the holder??

• Options
    JasP24JasP24 Posts: 4,645 ✭✭✭
    Sure does...Its a scratch on the holder that the scanner software has amplified.

Jason
    I'm here to question, not to inspire or build up. To live how I want, as I see fit,
    according to my values and my needs. Nothing holds dominion over me, I stand alone as the ruler of my life.
  • Options
    MorgothMorgoth Posts: 3,950 ✭✭✭
    I had a PSA 8 63 Mays that had a crease in it. PSA did refund it, came from Memory Lane but I think they got it from WIWAG.
    Currently completing the following registry sets: Cardinal HOF's, 1961 Pittsburgh Pirates Team, 1972 Pittsburgh Pirates Team, 1980 Pittsburgh Pirates Team, Bill Mazeroski Master & Basic Sets, Roberto Clemente Master & Basic Sets, Willie Stargell Master & Basic Sets and Terry Bradshaw Basic Set
  • Options
    19541954 Posts: 2,866 ✭✭✭
    Jason
    I see the mark you are talking about on the right of the card. I asked the seller of the card to let me know about the line and he never got back with me.

Shane
    Looking for high grade rookie cards and unopened boxes/cases