Home› U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Ebay's DSRs.....does anyone else NOT get them?

BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,790 ✭✭✭✭✭
So,

I don't sell a ton, but I do sell dupe coins, the occassional flipped items from the mint, etc.
I was looking forward to seeing my Detailed Seller Ratings but stopped short of selling things months ago.

Last week or so, I had a handful of items close that I had put up. Thought I would see my DSRs. Nope. Still can't.
I asked the ebay live assistant.

They said that I have buyer's leaving me feedback (all positive) but not the ratings, so I still don't have 10 of the ratings....which means they aren't visible.
I am not expecting 5-5-5-5 (I don't hose on shipping, but I don't offer free shipping either....I use a best guess on the shipping at the start, buy the insurance myself, and lose, or make, a few cents (usually, literally a few cents either way).

Just wondering if others have the same thing happen (no DSR feedback given) or if I am the anomaly since you all are POWER sellers image

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

Comments

  • Options
    CasmanCasman Posts: 3,935 ✭✭
    No it's just you, I had those even before the PS thing and I'm only an occassional seller...image
  • Options
    RussRuss Posts: 48,514 ✭✭✭
    Only about 60% of my buyers do the DSR thing, and that's up recently. Was less than 50%. Plenty just don't want to bother with it.

    Russ, NCNE
  • Options
    Not all of mine are entering them either but I have seen them picking up.
  • Options
    seanqseanq Posts: 8,839 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Call me part of the problem. I only give sellers DSRs if I get exceptionally good or exceptionally bad service, most of the time I don't bother with them.


    Sean Reynolds
    Incomplete planchets wanted, especially Lincoln Cents & type coins.

    "Keep in mind that most of what passes as numismatic information is no more than tested opinion at best, and marketing blather at worst. However, I try to choose my words carefully, since I know that you guys are always watching." - Joe O'Connor
  • Options
    ArizonaJackArizonaJack Posts: 4,029 ✭✭✭


    << <i>Only about 60% of my buyers do the DSR thing, and that's up recently. Was less than 50%. Plenty just don't want to bother with it.

    Russ, NCNE >>



    That sounds about right
    " YOU SUCK " Awarded 5/18/08
  • Options
    RussRuss Posts: 48,514 ✭✭✭


    << <i>Call me part of the problem. I only give sellers DSRs if I get exceptionally good or exceptionally bad service, most of the time I don't bother with them. >>



    That actually makes you one of the better buyers. Not doing the DSR's for average service is better than doing 4's for average service. No DSR's, no impact.

    Russ, NCNE
  • Options
    BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,790 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I never paid attention, as a buyer either, that they were optional. I don't buy a ton either so I just did them as I left feedback.

    I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

  • Options
    ctf_error_coinsctf_error_coins Posts: 15,433 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AS a seller and buyer I ALWAYS give 5 stars to all sellers even IF they have very high shipping fees, which I take into account when I bid.

    ErrorOnCoins
  • Options
    notwilightnotwilight Posts: 12,864 ✭✭✭


    << <i>

    << <i>Call me part of the problem. I only give sellers DSRs if I get exceptionally good or exceptionally bad service, most of the time I don't bother with them. >>

    That actually makes you one of the better buyers. Not doing the DSR's for average service is better than doing 4's for average service. No DSR's, no impact. Russ, NCNE >>



    I kindof agree but one 4 takes four 5's to get back up to 4.8 so the number of 5s is important. When I get a payment today for a well described item, ship tonight for the exact penny it costs me, even if uneventful for the buyer I hope they'll give me a 5. --Jerry

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file