Home PCGS Set Registry Forum

removed-apology inside

al410al410 Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭✭
I have removed this ad as I did not read the rules first, I apologize to any forum members who were obviously upset. I was not told by anyone at PCGS to remove it however I now know it was not in compliance with the forum rules. One thing that I do find funny is how a few people are bothered by a mistake some one makes when it concerns some thing as trivial as a coin Ad. Almost like they have nothing to do except complain about some thing that is so un important. I value the PCGS forum and would have not posted this had I not known the rules.
Also now the 2 people who were SO upset can focus on proofing somebody elses Ads

AL

Comments

• al410al410 Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭✭
    TTT
    TTT
    ttt
  • Dan50Dan50 Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭
    Must be all the TTT's... Nope not me this time.image
    Dan
    No not the ttt's, was a few coins that was NGC which I now know was against the rules and also I guess because a few people feel the PCGS coins were not "registry grade" , Not everyones registry sets are made up of the highest graded coins, one person felt they were not worthy of being on the registry forum. Proabably why not alot of people who have registry sets don't post here. They can't compete with the coins that cost thousands of dollars. Anyway no biggy. I have a few registry sets and although they are not number 1's I enjoy them.

AL
  • pennyanniepennyannie Posts: 3,929 ✭✭✭
    Sorry for your troubles. I am amazed sometimes at how trival some guys can be around here. The way they act it is hard to believe they have collections worth 6 figures and more. Probably the same ones that patrol ebay all day reporting auction rule infractions.
    Mark
    NGC registry V-Nickel proof #6!!!!
    working on proof shield nickels # 8 with a bullet!!!!

RIP "BEAR"
  • IrishMikeIrishMike Posts: 7,738 ✭✭✭
    You should edit the thread title to "apology inside and last shot across your bow".image Please take this in the humorous spirit it was intended. image