Home World & Ancient Coins Forum

Memorial Day weekend BST ------> June 1st

A couple of items on EBAY in addition to these. Click the link. Thank you for looking.

1986 5-Piece GOLD PANDA PROOF Set. RARE Set with a mintage of only 10,000. This set contains 1.9 ounces of pure gold. Included in this set are the 1 ounce, 1/2 ounce, 1/4 ounce, 1/10 ounce and 1/20 ounce PROOF Gold Pandas. All five coins are in their original plexiglass holders ensuring ultra-high end coins. This is a beautiful set and none of the coins have any discoloration or spots. This set will come in it's original wooden display case and will come with it's original paperwork and original gift box
$2000 S/H/I depending on destination.

1991 Cameo Proof Libertad mule Krause # 494.5. This comes in it's original case, and authentication papers. It is encapsulated in its own Airtight plastic Holder. $99 delivered like it came from the mint.

1887 Victoria Half Crown $125 del.

imageimage

1887 Victoria pendent, gold plated and encased in multicolors. Complete with with box and paperwork. Very nice quality piece. That is a light relection across the face, not a mark or rub. $130 Del.

imageimage

Belgium WW I Peace medal $75 del

imageimage

1987 Mickeys Magic 1/4 oz Gold Low ,Mintage and hard to find. $350 del

Comments

• JZraritiesJZrarities Posts: 2,583 ✭✭✭

1793 French-India Rupee, Regnal year 34 (AH1208) from Shah Alam II (1759-1806) wikipedia Arcot Mint
    Krause 2004 KM#15 catalog XF at $50 - big, thick chunk of Silver - as nice as I have seen one.
    $40 Shipped, Paypal OK

imageimage
  • johnsim03johnsim03 Posts: 992 ✭✭
    (PM me your offers for the entire lot below, maybe we can work something out. Also willing to sell separately, of course. Thanks for looking, John.)

Terms:

FREE shipping, handling, and insurance to USA addresses. Shipping to foreign addresses possible,
    but expensive - write first about this. Payment by PayPal preferred, but will accept personal checks
    and money orders (USA banks). Usually ship within 1-2 business days of receiving good funds (have to
    go to safety deposit box at bank). Full 14 day return privilege, for any reason, from your date
    of receipt. All coins guaranteed genuine for life. If you have any questions, please ask them via
    PM.

Licinius I, 11 Nov 308 - 18 Sep 324 AD, Bronze Follis, RIC VII 15, near Mint State, weight 3.9 g, maximum diameter 22.7 mm, Nicomedia mint,
    313 - 317 AD; OBVERSE: IMP C VAL LICIN LICINIVS PF AVG, laurete bust right; REVERSE: IOVI CONS - ERVATORI, Jupiter standing left, chlamys across left
    shoulder, leaning on sceptre, Victory on globe in right hand, eagle holding wreath to left, N/epsilon in right field; Exergue: SMN.
    Nearly fully silvered. Lovely centering and details! $75 OBO

City of Rome Commemorative, 330-333 AD., Bronze AE3, RIC VII 187, Extremely Fine, weight 2.0 g, maximum diameter 18.3 mm, Thessalonica mint,
    OBVERSE: VRBS ROMA, helmeted bust of Roma left, wearing imperial mantle; REVERSE: Romulus and Remus suckling from she-wolf, two stars above;
    Exergue: SMTS(epsilon). Beautiful dark green patina with great surfaces, centering, and superb details! $90 OBO

City of Constantinople Commemorative, 330-331 AD., Bronze Follis, RIC VII 246, Choice Extremely Fine, weight 2.3 g, maximum diameter 16.7 mm,
    Lyons mint, OBVERSE: CONSTAN - TINOPOLIS, helmeted bust of Constantinopolis left, wearing imperial cloak with reversed spear; REVERSE: Victory
    standing left on prow, holding spear and shield; Exergue: (dot)PLG. RARE - RIC R2. Mint state for wear, with just a trace of a light strike on obverse
    left shoulder and at P of reverse mintmark. Outstanding portrait and details - a lovely coin! $90 OBO

City of Rome Commemorative, 332-333 AD., AE4, RIC VII 542, Choice Extremely Fine, weight 1.93 g, maximum diameter 14 mm, Trier mint,
    OBVERSE: VRBS - ROMA, helmeted bust of Roma left, wearing imperial cloak; REVERSE: She-wolf standing left, suckling twins; above, two stars;
    Exergue: TR(dot)S. Flan crack, lovely portrait, details and centering. $50 OBO

City of Rome Commemorative, 332 AD., AE4, RIC VII 257, Extremely Fine, weight 2.29 g, maximum diameter 13 mm, Lyons mint,
    OBVERSE: VRBS - ROMA, helmeted bust of Roma left, wearing imperial cloak; REVERSE: She-wolf standing left, suckling twins; above,
    two stars; Exergue: (dot over crescent) PLG. RARE – RIC R2. Great details and centering for this rare issue. $50 OBO

City of Rome Commemorative, 332-333 AD., AE4, RIC VII 547, Extremely Fine, weight 2.30 g, maximum diameter 14.5 mm, Trier mint,
    OBVERSE: VRBS - ROMA, helmeted bust of Roma left, wearing imperial cloak; REVERSE: She-wolf standing left, suckling twins; above, two stars;
    Exergue: TRS(star). Lovely centering and details, bit of a flat strike on right obverse, sharp strike on reverse! $40 OBO

City of Rome Commemorative, 333-334 AD., AE4, RIC VII 561, Extremely Fine, weight 2.05 g, maximum diameter 15 mm, Trier mint,
    OBVERSE: VRBS - ROMA, helmeted bust of Roma left, wearing imperial cloak; REVERSE: She-wolf standing left, suckling twins; above, two stars,
    laurel branch in between; Exergue: TRS. Nice details and centering. $20 OBO

City of Constantinople Commemorative, 330-331 AD., Bronze Follis, RIC VII 530, Choice Extremely Fine, weight 2.84 g, maximum diameter 16.5 mm,
    Trier mint, OBVERSE: CONSTAN - TINOPOLIS, helmeted bust of Constantinopolis left, wearing imperial cloak with reversed spear; REVERSE: Victory
    standing left on prow, holding spear and shield; Exergue: TRS(dot). Extremely large flan, minor flan crack. Nearly full circle strike, excellent
    details and centering. Lovely! $50 OBO

John
    John C. Knudsen, LM ANA 2342, LM CSNS 337
    SFC, US Army (Ret.) 1974-1994
  • BSBS Posts: 1,318 ✭✭✭
    Italy, 1925 p 50c UNC $45 shipped

• ajaanajaan Posts: 17,070 ✭✭✭✭✭

DPOTD-3
    'Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery'

CU #3245 B.N.A. #428

Don
  • 2004 Austria 25 euro "semmerling alpine railway" bimetallic (silver/niobium)

$160 delivered (usps insured)

PM me if you are interested or have questions
    Jim

• eCoinquesteCoinquest Posts: 1,485 ✭✭✭
    For sale~ All coins come with a 3 day return policy as long as the coin/s are in the exact condition as when sent. Shipping is Free!

~ 1848 Gold Victoria Sovereign PCGS BB for Obverse scratch~ $240.00: almost on the spot price!SOLD

~ 1886 S PCGS AU50 Australia Gold Victoria Sovereign~ $280.00 SOLD

~ 1892 Gold Victoria Half Sovereign PCGS AU55~ $150.00 SOLD

~ 1900 Gold Victoria Half Sovereign PCGS XF45~ $130.00 SOLD

Thanks for looking!
    Hany
  • BlackhawkBlackhawk Posts: 3,897 ✭✭✭
    1955 Austria 5 groschen, zinc, BU...the best of this type that I've seen, better date in Unc. - $12.00 delivered

1949 Cyprus shilling, AU - $10.00 delivered.

"Have a nice day!"
  • uzuiwekuzuiwek Posts: 50 ✭✭✭
    FS: North's English Hammered Coinage, volumes I & II. 1994 hardcover edition, excellent condition, with just a little cover scuffing. Asking $150 for both, I'll pay domestic shipping.

imageimageimage

Scans from actual copies I have, so you can judge condition (sorry I haven't had them slabbed yet).
    SPMC LM #405 - Collector of Ohio obsoletes. And other stuff, that I'm not going to tell you, so you don't buy it before I do.
  • HyperionHyperion Posts: 7,438 ✭✭✭
    1935 Canada Dollar, XFish and starting to CRUST! $35

1857 Naples, 120 Grana, Fineish, $50

price delivered US domestic
    Images on request. thanks!
  • newsmannewsman Posts: 2,658 ✭✭✭
    Choice 1911 GB Silver proof set, 1d to 1/2 crown, all nicely toned. It's not an original set, but put together from two different sets. The coins are as follows:

1d PCGS PR62 -- mostly gray with blue tint on the rims
    2d PCGS PR64 -- same as the 1d
    3d NGC PR63 -- dark toned
    4d PCGS PR63 -- matches the 1d and 4d with slightly darker toning
    6d NGC PR63 -- nice mirrors with blue tones on the reverse
    1s NGC PR63 - nice mirrors with iridescent highlights on the obverse.
    2s PCGS PR64 -- bluish-gray with rainbow highlights
    1/2 cr PCGS PR62 -- same as the florin, but not quite flashy enough for a higher grade

Price is $800 delivered. Pics of any or all coins on request.
  • HyperionHyperion Posts: 7,438 ✭✭✭
    added pics, to the REAL BST thread image
  • All my coins are now on the market.

If there is a particular coin that you may have seen earlier in a thread or PM and are curious about the price then just drop me a PM.

Many thanks,

ZAR image
    The meaning of life ? I don't know but I am sure that coins have something to do with it.

Zar's Ebay
  • DoogyDoogy Posts: 4,508
    My wife asked yesterday why I have so many duplicates of the same coin/year, and I really didn't have an answer. so.........I'll let a few go and find some examples I don't have (thats the plan anyway) image

Pricing includes shipping in the US, and payment by Paypal

1887 GB Double Florin. Nice darker toning on the reverse.

NGC MS 62 $ 75.00

1890 GB Double Florin. This is a pretty clean example, aside from what i call 'Victorian Rhinoplasty' as a bag mark cut off the tip of her nose. The grade reflects this unfortunate hit. Great toning and luster on this one!

NGC MS 62 $ 75.00

1901 GB Florin a nice example of this one, with a cleaner reverse than obverse as far as minor marks go, which explain the grade. I'd say the reverse is MS64 and the obverse is a strong 62.

NGC MS 62 $ 70.00

(coin looks better in hand than these lackluster pictures)

• ormandhormandh Posts: 3,111 ✭✭✭
    I am going to be getting rid of all of my German Thaler coins so I can focus on the minor and obscure coins of the world. I will list them here first then they go to ebay. Please PM if interested. Thanks.

Germany- Baden 1902 5 Mark silver. Only 50,000 minted. AU $175 delivered.

Germany- Frankfurt 1864 Thaler silver. 105,000 minted. I am selling it as a choice AU coin. $160 delivered

Germany- Wurttemberg 1912F 2 Mark silver. There are some tarnish spots on the obverse and reverse. 251,000 minted. $85 delivered.

Germany- Nurnberg 1766 1/2 Thaler silver. $210 delivered.

Germany- Prussia 1855A 2 Thaler. 100,000 minted. There are rim on the corners of both the obverse and reverse. There is a scar on his forehead. $160 delivered.

• HussuloHussulo Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭
    Have you ever though about becoming a coin dealer?
    I have coin related domain names for sale or trade. All serious offers considered. PM me an offer if interested.

morgans4u.com
    morgansrus.com
    morgantraders.com

vams4u.com
    vamsrus.com
    vamtrader.com

raresovereigns.com
  • SamByrdSamByrd Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭✭
    how listing about more United Kingdom minors for sale here ............
  • SYRACUSIANSYRACUSIAN Posts: 6,445 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>how listing about more United Kingdom minors for sale here ............ >>

You'll find two nice British coppers no reserve if you click on my sigline.

How about creating a new BST thread, it's June 2 already in Europe.
    Dimitri

myEbay

DPOTD 3