Home Sports Talk
Options

A question for Yankees fans....

yankeeno7yankeeno7 Posts: 9,242 ✭✭✭
I have a guy at work who is a DIE HARD Mets fan. He has a genuine hatred for the Yankees. We have a good time going back and forth about each others teams. I have noticed this with most Mets fans but I just havent seen it work the opposite way. As a Yanks fan, I dont hate the Mets, I actually like them. If I had to choose a team in the National League, they would be it. Im just curious to know if I am like the majority Yanks fans or if other Yanks fans dislike the Mets as much as Mets fans dislike the Yanks.

Comments

• Options
    thegemmintmanthegemmintman Posts: 3,101 ✭✭
    I root for the Mets as long as they're not playing the Yankees.
  • Options

<< <i>I root for the Mets as long as they're not playing the Yankees. >>

Of course! LOL
  • Options
    MantleMarisFordBerraMantleMarisFordBerra Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭
    No issues with the Mets. I actually like Willie Randolph as he was with the Yanks for years (hope he's able to right his ship or he may be gone). It's the same reason Yankee fans never had a serious issue with Boston until just the past couple years: The windsheild doesn't get mad at the bug, but the bug HATES the windshield!!
  • Options
    TheVonTheVon Posts: 2,725
    When the Yankees and Mets play each other my brain overheats and I go into a coma and don't wake up for 3 days.
  • Options

<< <i>When the Yankees and Mets play each other my brain overheats and I go into a coma and don't wake up for 3 days. >>

LOL Very funny