Home Sports Talk
Options

Ground Control to Major Stown....

joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
take your woodshed seat and put your helmet on......

Comments

• Options
    Where is Stown and private Perk now?

js
  • Options
    GREG DOBBS OFF THE BENCH

NO MAS NO MAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

js
  • Options
    Bottom9thBottom9th Posts: 2,695 ✭✭
    Do you ever say anything constructive? I already know you don't pay your debts so I guess you add being a blowhard to your list of accomplishments.
  • Options
    stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭
    Geeze, you split a series 2-2 and act like they won the World Series.

Get a life, welcher.
    So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • Options
    maybe you should wait until your team wins before you start the smack! Enjoy the Shed.

JS
  • Options
    the welcher needs some ritalin...however, the thread title was hilarious.

+1 for the retro song reference.
  • Options

<< <i>maybe you should wait until your team wins before you start the smack! Enjoy the Shed.

JS >>

What are you talking about, boy?

You created three, yes THREE, threads about a series in which you split two games each.

How many did I create only for this series? Um... ZERO!

Who's talking smack again?

Sqaaaaaaaaaaaawk! Have a take and don't suck! Sqaaaaaaaaaaaawk!

Welcher want a cracker?

Sqaaaaaaaaaaaawk!
    So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • Options
    You came out during the third inning with your...blah blah just hit a homer off Toe Camels....then the Phillies proceeded to put a
    5 spot in the 6th and 6 spot in the seventh. Every hit and homer just sent you further under the bed sitting there sucking your
    thumb while Borkowski stood on the mound and held the woodshed door open.

The worst thing was that you waited to come back to the forum until the smoke had cleared....so you were here for the 3rd inning
    talking out of your pie hole, but them when my boys took wood to your teams ***, you were mysterioulsy gone.

actually thats pretty much par for the course, as you were gone most of the weeks that the Texans lost.

Will you be jumping a bandwagon this fall in the NFL?

js
  • Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    Kevin believe it or not but people do have lives outside of this place.

your perception of things at times border on the ridiculous.

Steve
    Good for you.
  • Options

<< <i>You came out during the third inning with your...blah blah just hit a homer off Toe Camels....then the Phillies proceeded to put a
    5 spot in the 6th and 6 spot in the seventh. Every hit and homer just sent you further under the bed sitting there sucking your
    thumb while Borkowski stood on the mound and held the woodshed door open.

The worst thing was that you waited to come back to the forum until the smoke had cleared....so you were here for the 3rd inning
    talking out of your pie hole, but them when my boys took wood to your teams ***, you were mysterioulsy gone.

actually thats pretty much par for the course, as you were gone most of the weeks that the Texans lost.

Will you be jumping a bandwagon this fall in the NFL?

js >>

Dude, you are simply making yourself look foolish.

I'm sorry that I wasn't home on a Sunday afternoon, watching every pitch of an early season game.

I, unlike you, was at a Memorial Day party having food and beers with friends. And guess what, I'll be doing the same again this afternoon.

All the while you are laying in your bed, by yourself, with your hand down your pants, and staring at Gruden's poster somehow stuck above you.

Regardless of what you think, I ALWAYS support my hometown team. You, on the other hand, jump onto bandwagons across the country after they win a Championship.

Grew up in Orlando, huh? Haven't seen any "Go Magic!" threads from you.. like.. EVER!

As for the Texans, SCOREBOARD BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYATCH.

Now go fondle your stained Jeff Garcia blow up doll, welcher.
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,482 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man I was going to respond but I think Barry covered all bases!

Stown : Plus Alot
    Lil Kevie :minus a bunch

• Options
    ahhh I love the ferver of this board. Is it football season yet???

LMAO

JS