Home PSA Set Registry Forum

problems with new v2

jay0791jay0791 Posts: 3,508 ✭✭✭✭
Is there any way for one to get to all your sets and add to them. I cannot get to them...and I don't want to start another set that i the same. I cant add to an existing set.

when I add a rc from a set I already have registered...it always comes up as in someone else's set...and wants me to email the owner..which is me.

anybody else having problems......
Collecting PSA... FB,BK,HK,and BB HOF RC sets
1948-76 Topps FB Sets
FB & BB HOF Player sets
1948-1993 NY Yankee Team Sets

Comments

• JasP24JasP24 Posts: 4,645 ✭✭✭
    Jay,

Sounds like you have 2 accounts. One with a user name, one with your e-mail as your user name. This is what BJ had previously posted concerning that:

"Another reoccurring problem is the fact that members seem unaware that they must login with their email addresses. Then, once they get this figured out, they find that all of their sets are missing. This is because they are running duplicate accounts in our database, which always causes problems. We have the ability to merge accounts, so should you login and discover you are missing your entire inventory, please email us and we'll get the problem resolved for you."

Hope this helps,
    Jason
    I'm here to question, not to inspire or build up. To live how I want, as I see fit,
    according to my values and my needs. Nothing holds dominion over me, I stand alone as the ruler of my life.
  • jay0791jay0791 Posts: 3,508 ✭✭✭✭
    jason

thanks

The account I started has only 3 sets.
    Collecting PSA... FB,BK,HK,and BB HOF RC sets
    1948-76 Topps FB Sets
    FB & BB HOF Player sets
    1948-1993 NY Yankee Team Sets