Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways
Options

Hosting my 1st TAG! Please read details. On HOLD for the Moment!

You boys have been pestering me long enough.image

(Edited for the sake of clarification.)

ON HOLD AT PRESENT FOR REASONS MOST ARE AWARE OF BY NOW! Hopefully I'll get it cranked up soon enuff!

I am going to host a coin tag. I'm looking at firing this thing up real soon.
(Probably around the Summer solstice - say, tentatively - the week of 6-23.

I want to keep the # of taggers down to between 6-10.

NOTHING PERSONAL - just a matter of time, logistics & QUALITY.

Should anyone care to be considered, please sign up. image

*****************************************************************************************

So far - off the top of my head the following have expressed a definite desire to partake:
Darn - I didn't write the names down and I can't see the rest of the page!

1- EYoung 429 - IN = Good to Go
2- Claychaser - IN = Good to Go
3- TC71 - IN - It's all Good!
4- MorganBarber - IN - Ready to Roll
5- MorganHunter2- IN, like Flint
6- GrandAm - IN - Good to Go
7- Michael Dixon - IN Good to Go
8- Oxy8890 - IN - All set
9- BigJohnD - IN - Good!!
10- Millertime - IN - All set

With 10 "Taggers" this part of the Tag is now Officially CLOSED unless someone opts out.

As for Rules, you should ALL find them to be pretty much the same as any prior tags hosted by JB (claychaser) or TC (Temporary Cajun) 71 ...<Just kidding Gary><no... not really> .... YES - I AM! imageimageimage

I recommend ALL taggers read their Rules and spare me a lot of needless typing. Rotation to be made with logistics in mind so as not to be mailing the Box back & forth across the USA needlessly, thereby taking up needless time. In theory a box of nice coins goes out and as you make your choices you are to run them by me with your proposed entries. I'll determine values as fairly as possible using real world numbers as opposed to puffed up Price Guide premiums.

That's about it for now other than the aforementioned need to verify MorganBarber's interest. If any other quality taggers (Names need not be mentioned as we all know Who's Who) wish to take part let me know ASAP.

I need to get the Summertime Blues Swap going as well.

Ta Ta for now! Get your good stuff ready!
B00M ~

Comments

• Options
    TorinoCobra71TorinoCobra71 Posts: 8,023 ✭✭✭
  • Options

Depends on what you refer to as a tight ass, my wife tells me i'm a hunk in jeans....image

• Options
    claychaserclaychaser Posts: 4,405 ✭✭✭✭
    Short pants? I resemble that remark!

==Looking for pre WW2 Commems in PCGS Rattler holders, 1851-O Three Cent Silvers in all grades

Successful, problem free and pleasant transactions with: illini420, coinguy1, weather11am,wayneherndon,wondercoin,Topdollarpaid,Julian, bishdigg,seateddime, peicesofme,ajia,CoinRaritiesOnline,savoyspecial,Boom, TorinoCobra71, ModernCoinMart, WTCG, slinc, Patches, Gerard, pocketpiececommems, BigJohnD, RickMilauskas, mirabella, Smittys, LeeG, TomB, DeusExMachina, tydye
  • Options

<< <i>Short pants? I resemble that remark! >>

and you have UGLY legs....

• Options

Am I invited?

PS.
    Will this be PCGS, NGC, certified only or anything goes?
    (Old man) Look I had a lovely supper, and all I said to my wife was, “That piece of halibut was good enough for Jehovah”.

(Priest) BLASPHEMY he said it again, did you hear him?
  • Options
    morganbarbermorganbarber Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭
    I am interested (if accepted). What coins are eligible? On a recent tag, NGC coins were accepted at 80% of PCGS value. I seem to have mostly NGC coins available as extras right now. Just for understandings sake, however, are ANACS coin allowed? raw?. Even if I am not invited, I would like to know what rules are being followed. Thanks.
    I collect circulated U.S. silver
  • Options
    BoomBoom Posts: 10,165
    image See Opening post. (Edited for clarity's sake)
  • Options
    claychaserclaychaser Posts: 4,405 ✭✭✭✭
    Might be best to sign up via private messages to avoid any issues.

==Looking for pre WW2 Commems in PCGS Rattler holders, 1851-O Three Cent Silvers in all grades

Successful, problem free and pleasant transactions with: illini420, coinguy1, weather11am,wayneherndon,wondercoin,Topdollarpaid,Julian, bishdigg,seateddime, peicesofme,ajia,CoinRaritiesOnline,savoyspecial,Boom, TorinoCobra71, ModernCoinMart, WTCG, slinc, Patches, Gerard, pocketpiececommems, BigJohnD, RickMilauskas, mirabella, Smittys, LeeG, TomB, DeusExMachina, tydye
  • Options

<< <i>Might be best to sign up via private messages to avoid any issues.

image >>

There you go again- throwin a bit of fuel to the fire.

Try this clayster......
  • Options
    GRANDAMGRANDAM Posts: 8,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm up for a good swap! Count me in image

GrandAm image
    GrandAm :)
  • Options
    MICHAELDIXONMICHAELDIXON Posts: 6,411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm up for it!
    Spring National Battlefield Coin Show is September 5-7, 2024 at the Eisenhower Hotel in Gettysburg, PA. WWW.AmericasCoinShows.com
  • Options
    Welcome Michael and Grandam - See revised OP! image
  • Options
    TorinoCobra71TorinoCobra71 Posts: 8,023 ✭✭✭
    Yes! I would like to be in, if you let me!

Thanks!

TC71
  • Options
    oxy8890oxy8890 Posts: 1,416
    Boom,

You may count me in. The only issue I have is: I am unable to take the tag box before July 7th.

Best Regards,

Rob

"Those guys weren't Fathers they were...Mothers."

• Options
    This entire lengthy post that I spent quite some time writing got censored immediately - I mean the second I hit the word DONE, all because someone or something obviously has the ability to read my words before I post them and because the word Salt water when written out as it should read, as one word, CONTAINS A FORBIDDEN WORD! CAN YOU IMAGINE?

GOOD NIGHT!
  • Options
    morganbarbermorganbarber Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭
    PM sent.
    I collect circulated U.S. silver
  • Options
    PMs received.

I still have room for Millertime, MUSKY1011 etc.

If anyone else wants to be considered for this tag, PM me IMMEDIATELY!

If, by chance, I should end up with more hopefuls than the 2 remaining spots
    I will mark the names down on small slips of paper, put them in a hat and have
    an impartial outsider draw the names. Entry will cease effective 06/23 at precisely 12:01 AM Central Time.

For the official record, lonelyp was invited to take part however he withdrew for personal, Private reason that has absolutely NOTHING to do with anything else. He has real-life issues at hand that are far more important & I respect his judgement.

Good Luck Paul. You know where to find me if I can help. image

Also, I "see" in the cards, the very Real possibility of hosting an Annual or Bi-Annual get together here at my Home, by Invitation only. There is a Pete Dye/ Robert Trent Jones 27 hole Championship layout right out my back gate. (3 seperate courses in one). There are lots of things to see in this very old City built right on The Old Spanish Trail = lots of Historical sites, great fishing both Freshwater and SALT WATER, great hunting and TONS of great food, creole cuisine. FOOD FOR THOUGHT - SO THINK ABOUT MAKING THIS A REALITY.

OK, playtime is over ... for now. I have a bit of "work" to get done! Till next time.

Au revoir et plus tard, mes amies. Soignez vous et Ta-Ta. image

I'll leave you, for now, with a little "parting shot."

• Options
    BigJohnD has contacted me and is IN the Tag!image
  • Options
    Received. Millertime is IN. This Tag is officially closed with 10 taggers.

Details to follow. image
  • Options
    Hey Boom,

Sorry I missed it, and TC71's second round. I hope to have my crap straightened out, soon enough to not miss out on all the summer swaps. Or any other tags comming up.

I still check the board out, even when collecting is on the back burner so to speak. I'll le you know when I can jump back in.

Paul
    (Old man) Look I had a lovely supper, and all I said to my wife was, “That piece of halibut was good enough for Jehovah”.

(Priest) BLASPHEMY he said it again, did you hear him?
  • Options
    Everyone, just please make note.

My Mother is having surgery today and as such I am going to put the swap and tag on the back burner for a few days.

If all goes well, you won't even notice the slight delay. You guys keep her in your prayers, OK?

Thanks,

B00M
  • Options
    So far - so good! She must remain hospitalized for a few days however, the initial prognosis looks good.

Working ........ image

Thanks for your Patience and well wishes.
  • Options
    It's Thurday- where's the list of stuff goin out and a hopeful date????????

I'm in a dog eat mood tonight- a very ruff month at work- and its only the 26th.

• Options
    MICHAELDIXONMICHAELDIXON Posts: 6,411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Step away from the keyboard! image Step FAR away from the keyboard and call in sick tomorrow at work! image
    Spring National Battlefield Coin Show is September 5-7, 2024 at the Eisenhower Hotel in Gettysburg, PA. WWW.AmericasCoinShows.com
  • Options
    Patience fellas. I don't have a lot of time these days. She is still hospitalized 25 miles away.

This should have been a fairly simple procedure but was much worse than initially diagnosed.

I have to run down there in a bit, check on the status of things then get back here, clean house, wash dishes and all that stuff. I don't want her to lift a finger and to come home to the place being IMMACULATE.

Then all the yard work needs to be done as well.

Patience! image
  • Options

I have to run down there in a bit, check on the status of things then get back here, clean house, wash dishes and all that stuff. I don't want her to lift a finger and to come home to the place being IMMACULATE.

Then all the yard work needs to be done as well.

Patience! image >>

I'll send ya smoe of my mexican laborers to do that yard thing- takes em 20 minutes to cut,whip and bag it.

they will bring the wife along and they'll do the laundry fer ya.

I have plenty of laborers here.

God speed for your mom- buddy.
  • Options
    Patience Gentlemen. Priorities First!

Temporarily ON HOLD.
  • Options
    Hey Guys,

As you may have noticed, I don't have a whole lot of free time right now. Taking care of my 74 year old Mother comes first. I'm sure you can ALL appreciate this.

What was supposed to be just a routine procedure ended up being a pretty painful ordeal and being she has never been one to complain of pain, I KNOW and can see how much she is still hurting - believe it, she's hurting!

This was supposed to be an outpatient, same day surgery but turned into well over a week's stay in the Hospital. As soon as she gets back to where she can tend to herself I'll kick this tag off.

Thanks for understanding. image