Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

More ebay sellers spamming!

I just loved this guy he actually had his card listed as "...........Keyword PSA SGC 88"

When I asked him about was this card supposed to be PSA or did he have a PSA....his response....?

" I wanted the card to come up underneath PSA searches as well. This one in particular is for an SGC
sample. however, I do have another listing that is a PSA 8 sample. "

So, when I said..........."That is considered SPAMMING by ebay. The reason it is spamming is for
just the very thing you just said" " Someone is searching PSA and they get your SGC card come
up because you have PSA in the listing" I always search PSA for this card and am not real fond
of getting spammed on cards I am looking for, and I am not the only one."

"Just a friendly FYI, not a discredit to your auction or auctions"

HIS RESPONSE?

"Tony
advice taken. And a friendly FYI in return, since you have taken the time to correspond with me....search for
the best looking card (DUH!) "IRREGARDLESS" (NO SUCH WORD!) of the holder it is in. Please refrain from
purchasing any of my 1975 cards I currently have or currently will list on ebay"

HMMM...Lets see, I could have reported his auction to ebay, I give him a "FRIENDLY" FYI and he hits me
with this? Should I spill his name to all on here AND/OR report his auction to ebay?

What an A***O...well you know what...!image

Tony
KalineFan

Comments