Home Sports Talk

Houston, We have a problem....

joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
Ryan Howard just took a baseball bat to our spaceship and we are coming back down to earth!

Sincerely,
Roy Shedswolt

Comments

• yawie99yawie99 Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭
    Man, Oswalt sucks. I just dropped him for a hopefully rejuvenated Ted Lilly in rather shallow Yahoo league.
    imageimageimageimageimageimage
  • stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭
    Roy came out of his previous game early because of an injury and wasn't expected to play last night.

Over the past 9 years, he's been argueably the best and most consistant pitcher in the NL. So he's off to a bad start this year... I would still take him and his bum groin over any of your pitchers in a heartbeat. He's a clubhouse leader, great teammate, and a stand up guy.

And Joey, that phrase is so overdone, just like your lame Rome imitations. Glad to see you continue using a quote that three great Americans almost lost their lives, you freaking commie.

At the end of the day, you're still a welcher.

Loser.
    So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    in the end, the 'stros have no answer for Ryan Howard.

JS

..ps and to know Rome is to listen to Rome.....ALOT...admit it and move on...what did you get run on a Friday call or something?

out
  • Ryan howard = Ryan Klesko
    My baseball and MMA articles-
    http://sportsfansnews.com/author/andy-fischer/

imagey
    I didn't know Klesko had MVP's.

js

<< <i>in the end, the 'stros have no answer for Ryan Howard.

JS

..ps and to know Rome is to listen to Rome.....ALOT...admit it and move on...what did you get run on a Friday call or something?

out >>

Wrong again, welcher.

I listen to a local station, 1560 The Game, that talks about the teams I'm interested in; my home town teams.

Can you say that, boy? You can't because your so-called bandwagoned teams are all over the map.. Phili, TB?!?!

Jeeze, where do you live? JAX or something? Dang, not even a peep about the Jags and uh.. Well, guess that's it but does make more sense, I suppose.

But I digest.

Rome's schtick is still the same as it was YEARS ago.

It's come very stale, just like your "takes".

Ooops, that's a Rome saying... From like, I dunno.. 10 years ago..

Does he still say that?

I mean, all you do is parrot what he says.

Oooops, that's another.

Let me guess, he still says that too, huh?

Welcher.
    So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
    Been a bucs fan since 1979. Grew up in Orlando so I guess you could call the Bucs the home team. Just cause I live in Jax doesn't mean
    I jump the bandwagon to the home team.

oh, and its 12 hours later, and the 'stros STILL don't have an answer for Ryan Howard.

JS
  • perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stown +1
    Lil Kevie -1

Sincerely,
    Kevie is an idiot.
  • 0-4 yesterday, right on the klesko career plan.
    My baseball and MMA articles-
    http://sportsfansnews.com/author/andy-fischer/

imagey
    0-4 one day usually means watch out pitchers the next! Phills had plenty of chances to win last night. Oh well.

JS
    I'll take it as long as Lee continues to one up him every time.

<< <i>Houston, We have a problem.... >>

Indeed you do have a problem.

Sincerely,

Darin Erstad's arm

Out.

<< <i>I'll take it as long as Lee continues to one up him every time.

image >>

As I was saying.......

3 run homer by Lee of Camel Toe.

Viva El Caballo!

• perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DOH, someone opened their pie hole too early. I smell a 6 run inning..no wait, I smell tuna....maybe you should stop
    talking all together!

JS