Home Stamps Forum
Options

Anyone trying the set from Topps?

Hello. I pulled this card a while back and was just wondering if anyone is putting this set together or even if it is getting any creditability in this market. I have posted a scan of the card here just in case anyone was wondering. Thanks for your opinions.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v240/berwind19/2008ToppsPresidentialStampCollectio.jpg
Looking for pre-1985 OPC baseball and pre-1980 Topps baseball.

Comments

• Options
    StampAlarmStampAlarm Posts: 1,668
    Hi beind19. I think you have the wrong forum.

Jerry
  • Options
    Correct forum
  • Options
    dougwtxdougwtx Posts: 566 ✭✭
    That is pretty interesting that Topps is getting into the stamp hobby even if its for some kind of promotion. Its the first I have seen this and not sure of the "collectibility" of these. The stamp by itself is valued about $0.10 and to most collectors, just face value; but it is up to supply and demand to determine the value of it.
  • Options
    percybpercyb Posts: 3,301 ✭✭✭
    Are these trading (stamp) cards from Topps? Never saw them before. But then, I don't pay attention to that area. image
    "Poets are the unacknowledged legislators of the world." PBShelley
  • Options
    jay0791jay0791 Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭✭
    Not sure about recent stamps from topps......but they did issue a complete set of stamps that were in the card packs in the years 1961 and 1962. there were 2 stamps together. Not sure about any other years...and I think they might have issued an album for them. They are listed in the beckett big book.
    Collecting PSA... FB,BK,HK,and BB HOF RC sets
    1948-76 Topps FB Sets
    FB & BB HOF Player sets
    1948-1993 NY Yankee Team Sets
  • Options
    Kinda cool just for fun and not value oriented collecting.
  • Options
    LouisCampLouisCamp Posts: 468 ✭✭✭
    Searched eBay for "Topps stamps" got some hits. Most are pretty ugly stamps in the "card". You would of thought they would of tried to make them look good. But then again they are card people.

Lou
    lchobbyco
    ANA Life-Member