Home Sports Talk
Options

Why Even Call It "Voluntary" When You're Going To Raise Hell When They Don't Show Up?!

JackWESQJackWESQ Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭
So some NFL team's have what they call "voluntary" workouts. But why even call it voluntary when teammates and coaches are going to raise hell when players don't show up? Geez.

/s/ JackWESQ

Comments

• Options
    stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭

<< <i>So some NFL team's have what they call "voluntary" workouts. But why even call it voluntary when teammates and coaches are going to raise hell when players don't show up? Geez.

/s/ JackWESQ >>

It's called "voluntary" because of the current CBA, they cannot make it mandatory.

If my job could be put into jeopardy, since the coaches are evaluting talent based upon who shows, sure as heck I'll go.
    So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    Showing up for the Patsies were Brady, Moss and Welker, and also some lesser known names like Minolta, Canon and Kodak.

js
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Showing up for the Patsies were Brady, Moss and Welker, and also some lesser known names like Minolta, Canon and Kodak.

I have to admit, that one is funny...

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.