Home Sports Talk
Options

Santana...Hughes...Lester

Santana 5-2 3.30 ERA

Lester 3-2 3.41 ERA

Hughes 0-4 9.00 ERA

Santana's numbers are against a league with no DH.
Oh how the Yankee fans were screaming that Hughes was so much better then Lester.

Comments

• Options
    ConnecticoinConnecticoin Posts: 12,542 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's Pavano up to? Fishing with Matt Clement? (At least the Sox are not paying Clement anymore)
  • Options
    MorgothMorgoth Posts: 3,950 ✭✭✭
    Zito should join them for a perfect Trifecta of money stealers. Kevin Brown could be the fill in guy.
    Currently completing the following registry sets: Cardinal HOF's, 1961 Pittsburgh Pirates Team, 1972 Pittsburgh Pirates Team, 1980 Pittsburgh Pirates Team, Bill Mazeroski Master & Basic Sets, Roberto Clemente Master & Basic Sets, Willie Stargell Master & Basic Sets and Terry Bradshaw Basic Set
  • Options
    BarndogBarndog Posts: 20,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    it is still early in the season and early in the careers of Lester and Hughes
  • Options
    kuhlmannkuhlmann Posts: 3,326 ✭✭
    santana career numbers. april and may are his worst months. so id say hes off to a pretty good start if his june july august numbers stay on par. he will win 20.

dont have time to post his stats by month right now.
  • Options
    hats off to lester. nice comeback.
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,523 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Zito should join them for a perfect Trifecta of money stealers. Kevin Brown could be the fill in guy. >>

• Options
    I'm no Dogers fan, but Brown really can't be considered a bust like the others--he still pitched very well for LA, he just didn't pitch much.
    Pavano was the biggest waste of money in the history of the game up until Zito, now it's him HANDS DOWN!
    He's done and he's got 5 years left!
    Jay
  • Options
    ConnecticoinConnecticoin Posts: 12,542 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I'm no Dogers fan, but Brown really can't be considered a bust like the others--he still pitched very well for LA, he just didn't pitch much.
    Pavano was the biggest waste of money in the history of the game up until Zito, now it's him HANDS DOWN!
    He's done and he's got 5 years left!
    Jay >>

Mike Hampton stole a lot of coin from the Rockies. Of course, a pitcher signing with the Rockies for big money is always a deal with the devil.