Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

What happened to my ebay feedback?

Yesterday I had 780 pos. and now I have 737. What the heck happened? Does anybody know?
thanks,
Bob
ebay seller name milbroco
email bcmiller7@comcast.net

Comments

• You lost any feedback that was over 12 months old as the new feedback system was rolled out today.
  • milbrocomilbroco Posts: 2,721 ✭✭✭
    WOW that stinks. Thanks for the info. I wish another good auction site would come around and give ebay a run for their money....or should I say the sellers money.
    Bob
    ebay seller name milbroco
    email bcmiller7@comcast.net
  • Its not a big thing. Feedback means nothing and now means even less.

• << <i>You lost any feedback that was over 12 months old as the new feedback system was rolled out today. >>

That makes sense, but I actually gained feedback. Yesterday I had 1700+ and today I have over 2000+
  • You gained because repeat customers now count. Anyone that was NARU'ed their Feedback was removed.

• << <i>You gained because repeat customers now count. Anyone that was NARU'ed their Feedback was removed. >>

Thank you!
  • MooseDogMooseDog Posts: 1,946 ✭✭✭
    Well, I can't complain as my rating went from 5790 and 99.9% to 6220 and 100%!
  • TNP777TNP777 Posts: 5,711 ✭✭✭

<< <i>You lost any feedback that was over 12 months old as the new feedback system was rolled out today. >>

That doesn't adequately explain why his number would go down. The percentage reflects the last 12 months, but the overall number of positive feedbacks does not - it should count all positives since becoming an eBay member. I've got 304 positive comments in the last 12 months, but my overall score jumped to almost 1400. Not sure why Bob's overall score would decrease that much, unless there were a lot of negs/neutrals in the last year.
  • storm888storm888 Posts: 11,701 ✭✭✭
    "Not sure why Bob's overall score would decrease that much, unless there were a lot of negs/neutrals in the last year."

///////////////////////////////////

It will take the rest of the month to get the glitches out.

It could be that alot of his POS-FB was left by NARUd users;
    some of that has been removed, some not.

It's a mess. Should be fixed by June.
    Folks Who Bite Get Bitten. Folks Who Don't Bite Get Eaten.
  • He has alot of NARUs from early in his Ebay history.

<< <i>He has alot of NARUs from early in his Ebay history. >>

43 of them? And no repeat transactions? Hard to do in the card collecting world we live in.
  • I just looked on the last 2 pages and saw about 20 to 25 NARUs also there is a restriction on the multiple feedbacks from one buyer. If the feedback is left within 7 days of the first it does not count only after 7 days does it count.
  • 53 NARUs several of which were multiple purchases
  • relaxedrelaxed Posts: 569
    I check with my wife and she had a 100% rating until today because of one neutral and that lower her rating to 99.2, not a happy camper.
    Collecting 1955 Topps BB
  • The new standard is going to be around 98% so I would not worry about it.
  • yawie99yawie99 Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭

<< <i>The new standard is going to be around 98% so I would not worry about it. >>

Agreed. I went down a percentage point. Big deal.

I kinda like the new system. It's hardly perfect, but I'm glad the days of stupid feedback games are over. And, theoretically at least, it seems like it could compel sellers to improve improve their service - though most I buy from already do a nice job in all areas.
    imageimageimageimageimageimage
  • Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm confused - mine jumped 100 points today!

mike
    Mike
  • You gained the feedback due multiple purchases
  • Mine went from 600+ to almost 1200 with 100 percent.
    Steve
    Die Hard Toronto Maple Leafs Fan !!

<< <i>53 NARUs several of which were multiple purchases >>

daaayyyyuumm. That's a lot of NARUs.
  • Newbie here so mine only jumped up by 12 (78-90) 100%

Mark
    --------------------------------------------
    NFL HOF RC SET