Home PSA Set Registry Forum

New E-Bay Feedback Question ???

Good day,
So I have been trying to stay out of the debate about whether the new E-Bay Feedback will be good or bad. My question is, this morning my Feedback was 1583 with % 100 positive. I just checked now, it's changed to 2618 with 100 % positive. Could somebody explain that.
Thanks
Neil
Actually Collect Non Sport, but am just so full of myself I post all over the place !!!!!!!

Comments

• hankcaddyhankcaddy Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i think it has something to do with repeat customers now counting as multiple positives
    currently collecting baseball of
    2004 spx
    1989 topps psa 10
    1959 phillies
    Phillies of the 70's
  • envoy98envoy98 Posts: 4,000 ✭✭
    exactly

I jumped 200 today. Neutrals now count as a partial negative too. Isn't that lovely. I got my first neutral in I don't know how many years. Got it from a guy I gave a refund to for a $6 card. So now I'm 99.8% instead of 100%.
  • My Ebay feedback went from 952 to 1106. image

1952 Topps Collector.

• FBFB Posts: 1,684 ✭✭
    Went from 2244 to 4046 today!
    Frank Bakka
    Sets - 1970, 1971 and 1972
    Always looking for 1972 O-PEE-CHEE Baseball in PSA 9 or 10!

lynnfrank@earthlink.net
    outerbankyank on eBay!
  • otwcardsotwcards Posts: 5,291 ✭✭✭
    The new system counts the past 12 months activity for your percentage and accounts 1 point per week from repeat transactions. In other words, the most positives you can get from a repeat buyer/seller is 52 per year.

Also, any negatives from over 12 months ago are history as only the negatives acquired in the previous 12 months of transactions are accumulated.

However, your total score is the result of your cumulative feedback since opening your account.

**Editted for clarification.