Home› Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Free game used bat in person pickup only

next weekend May 23rd rain cancels I will have a game used bat to give away ask. Harrison Ohio indoor/outdoor flea market. CU members only.image
USN 1977-1987 * ALL cards are commons unless auto'd. Buying Britneycards. NWO for life.

Comments

  • Options
    goose3goose3 Posts: 11,471 ✭✭✭
    where is Harrison?

    I'm near Mansfield.
  • Options
    DavemriDavemri Posts: 2,011 ✭✭✭
    Harrison is just across the Indiana border right off of I74. I grew up a 30 mins away in Batesville..

    FINISHED 12/8/2008!!!
    image
  • Options
    I would be interested. I am in Fort Thomas, Kentucky. I have a friend that owns a construction company that lives in Harrison. His name is John Jacob. Jacob Construction Co. is the name of his business and that is the construction company that built the Newport on the Levy and the new Walmart on Colerain Ave across from Lowe's. Give me the details and I would like to meet you there.
    Tim
  • Options
    metalmikemetalmike Posts: 2,152 ✭✭
    From Kentucky take 75 n to 74 west to exit 1 turn left to Harrison ave make a right to state street make a left market is on the left. Mike
    USN 1977-1987 * ALL cards are commons unless auto'd. Buying Britneycards. NWO for life.
  • Options
    metalmikemetalmike Posts: 2,152 ✭✭
    The Mitch Webster bat went unclaimed. It is a WORTH model which made me ponder if it was a softball bat but c'mon why would a company make copies of that? image
    USN 1977-1987 * ALL cards are commons unless auto'd. Buying Britneycards. NWO for life.
  • Options
    IronmanfanIronmanfan Posts: 5,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Worth made professional model bats during Webster's playing days
    Successful dealings with Wcsportscards94558, EagleEyeKid, SamsGirl214, Volver, DwayneDrain, Oaksey25, Griffins, Cardfan07, Etc.
  • Options
    metalmikemetalmike Posts: 2,152 ✭✭
    It is still in the trunk of my car LOL
    USN 1977-1987 * ALL cards are commons unless auto'd. Buying Britneycards. NWO for life.
Sign In or Register to comment.