Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

WANTED: 1959 Topps variation cards

Looking for the following 1959 Topps baseball error/ variation cards: #40 Spahn Born in 1931 in PSA 6 or higher, #316 Lumenti no option statement in PSA 6 or better, 321 Giallombardo no option statement in PSA 7 or higher, #322 Hanebrink no trade statement in PSA 6 or higher, and #362 Nichols no option statement in PSA 6 or higher all cards WITHOUT qualifiers. I recently upgraded my #362 Nichols to a PSA 5 and I have sent in my remaining two cards--#40 Spahn born in 1931 and #322 Hanebrink no trade--to PSA. I know Levi at 707Sportscards has a PSA 6 Nicols but for the centering and the price I've decided I'll keep looking. If anyone has any of these raw in really nice condition I may be interested as well. Thanks for the help!
1959 Topps baseball registry (master and basic)
1980 Topps baseball registry (master and basic x 3)
1975 Topps baseball registry

Comments

• Options
    GriffinsGriffins Posts: 6,076 ✭✭✭
    Send a PM to "mariner" on these boards, he might have a spare or two.
    The no option/no trade lines were incredibly tough to find, and IMO are some of the toughest variations of the era. Best of luck!

Always looking for Topps Salesman Samples, pre '51 unopened packs, E90-2, E91a, N690 Kalamazoo Bats, and T204 Square Frame Ramly's

• Options
    If any one is following this thread and looking for 1959 variations in lower grade, I have Lumenti #316 no option (PSA 4), Hanebrink #322 no trade (PSA 2) and Nichols #362 no option (PSA 4). Just PM me if interested.

My apologies to punchymuffin for crashing his thread.
    eBay ID: warrencenter