Home PSA Set Registry Forum

Is the registry down?

I've been trying to add cards tonight and I cant get past the update screen where you select your set. Does anybody know if it's down tonight or is it just me?

Thanks,

Wayne
1955 Bowman Football

Comments

• acowaacowa Posts: 945 ✭✭
    I am having the same issues...I assume that it's down for the night (doubt they have someone after hours working on it)

Regards,

Alan
  • We've received a few emails from registrants who were not able to login to add or edit sets. Because we are now using a new database, some usernames have been changed and others may not have been ported over properly yesterday from the old database. Should you experience any difficulty logging in, please notify us immediately with your current username and password and we'll resolve the problem for you as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience. This was posted on the Registry News on 1/30/02.
    Working on 1990-91 O-Pee-Chee Premier PSA 10 set, 1955 Bowman PSA set, 1963 Fleer PSA set.
  • VarghaVargha Posts: 2,392 ✭✭
    Marc -- Are you now using "55bowman" on the PSA Board as well or has someone co-opted mikeschmidt's eBay username?
  • I got it to work now after several tries. I think I was holding my nose the wrong way.

Wayne
    1955 Bowman Football
  • mikeschmidtmikeschmidt Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭
    Vargha-

Someone has taken my Ebay username and registered it on here. (much like happened to another board member, recently).

At first I was taken aback, but I *think* this person may have posted before, building a 1955 Bowman football set? Not sure, but I will be watching closely

MS
    I am actively buying MIKE SCHMIDT gem mint baseball cards. Also looking for any 19th century cabinets of Philadephia Nationals. Please PM with additional details.
  • VarghaVargha Posts: 2,392 ✭✭
    Thank goodness I protected the username "vargha" on both boards. I am certain there would have been a massive scramble to try and get it otherwise.
  • theBobstheBobs Posts: 1,136 ✭✭
    What other boards do you guys visit?
    Where have you gone Dave Vargha
    CU turns its lonely eyes to you
    What's the you say, Mrs Robinson
    Vargha bucks have left and gone away?

hey hey hey
    hey hey hey
  • I don't want to alarm anyone, but there is clearly an "Invasion of the Body Snatchers" phenomenon going on with the boards. First Apollocat (Dude) was snatched. Now 55bowman (Mikeschmidt) has been consumed.

WHATEVER YOU DO, DON'T GO TO SLEEP!!!!! THEY'RE COMING FOR YOU NEXT!!!!! YOU'RE NEXT!!!!! YOU'RE NEXT!!!!!...
  • mikeschmidtmikeschmidt Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭
    Other Boards:

One of the best (currently, Full Count used to be best) to talk about pre-1941 cards:

Elliot's Page
    I am actively buying MIKE SCHMIDT gem mint baseball cards. Also looking for any 19th century cabinets of Philadephia Nationals. Please PM with additional details.