Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Reholdering my 1915 Cracker Jack Cards

Hiya Card Fans,

I was hoping that someone could tell me whether or not I'd be able to reholder some of my Cracker Jack cards in order to have the inner penny sleeve removed from inside the case? I've seen a few other tobacco/cracker jack cards encased in a slab that was probably designed for a post 1957 Topps cards, but they were fitted with a cheapo sleeve to keep them from moving, or possibly to preserve them while entombed. That said, would PSA remove them now if they were submitted for a reholder? Thanks in advance.

All the best,

Jared
Always looking for 1915 Cracker Jacks in a uniform PSA 3 (NQ)

psacard.com/psasetregistry/publishedset.aspx?s=223023&ac=1

Comments

• Options
    GriffinsGriffins Posts: 6,076 ✭✭✭
    In my experience you can send them in to be reholdered, but they often repeat the issue you're trying to avoid and have specifically asked them not to do. Your best bet is to take them to where PSA is grading on site and try and get them done there.

Always looking for Topps Salesman Samples, pre '51 unopened packs, E90-2, E91a, N690 Kalamazoo Bats, and T204 Square Frame Ramly's

• Options
    scoutsout47scoutsout47 Posts: 520 ✭✭
    Thanks for the note, my friend. I'll make one attempt to have it done through a standard submission via registered mail, and if they fail me, I'll drop by their table at the National. Take care.
    Always looking for 1915 Cracker Jacks in a uniform PSA 3 (NQ)

psacard.com/psasetregistry/publishedset.aspx?s=223023&ac=1
  • Options
    fandangofandango Posts: 2,622
    i think they announcement about the $3 reholdering fee would fix this issue....why would they put them back in a baggie if they have better holders now.....
  • Options
    GriffinsGriffins Posts: 6,076 ✭✭✭
    Fandango- you're expecting logic to prevail. That isn't always the case.

Always looking for Topps Salesman Samples, pre '51 unopened packs, E90-2, E91a, N690 Kalamazoo Bats, and T204 Square Frame Ramly's

• Options
    RipublicaninMassRipublicaninMass Posts: 10,051 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Fandango- you're expecting logic to prevail. That isn't always the case. >>

Is it ever?? image