Home Sports Talk
Options

Ghost town in here for Mets fans

stevekstevek Posts: 27,948 ✭✭✭✭✭
Mets are only a 1/2 game out - but I guess Mets fans already comprehend the inevitable.

Hey Mets fans, don't worry about it - you'll still be able to see the World Series live in October - Just drive down to Philly and watch the WS there as the Phillies representing the National League play the representative from that American League.

Comments

• Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    uh oh, someone just woke Ryan Howard up!!

NO MAS NO MAS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sincerely,
    The NL East
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Steve, Mets fans are alive and well, we just don't feel the need to start half a dozen threads every time we get a victory, but I know winning is a relatively new concept for you Philly fans, so I'll willing to cut you some slack...

Kevin, go back under the bed...better yet, get out your Philly McNabb jersey and go over to Steve's house for milk & cookies. A TRUE Philly fan is an Eagles fan, too, ya know...but a bandwagon fan like you wouldn't know about that...

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    We are here. Like Grote said we don't have to create thread after thread then reply 10 times to it
    in what appears to be a drunken stupor. And, it really is no fun replying to your taunts day in and day out.

LETS GO METS!!

Steve
    Good for you.