Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

anyone have a 1883-O VAM-4 O Over O O/O with good pics?

I'm curious about the "Heavy polishing lines in middle leaves of second, fourth and fifth clusters from top of left wreath." described at VAMworld. Would like to see a picture if anyone has good pics. image
I'll see your bunny with a pancake on his head and raise you a Siamese cat with a miniature pumpkin on his head.

You wouldn't believe how long it took to get him to sit still for this.

Comments

• Options
    direwolf1972direwolf1972 Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭
    bump for the day crowd
    I'll see your bunny with a pancake on his head and raise you a Siamese cat with a miniature pumpkin on his head.

• Options
    Wolf359Wolf359 Posts: 7,653 ✭✭✭
    here

If I see what Leroy's talking about, these are extremely minor and a pain to photo, sorry.
  • Options
    direwolf1972direwolf1972 Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭

<< <i>here >>

Thank you.

I'm just curious what the heavy polishing lines looked like and they dont have any good pics at VAMworld.

• Options
    CoxeCoxe Posts: 11,139
    Despite the description making it appear to be universal, I believe that is an attribute on sone later state. I have one in DMPL that exhibits no such polishing whatsoever. I could check my other BU one next time I see it. Don't recall that, but might have missed it.
    Select Rarities -- DMPLs and VAMs
    NSDR - Life Member
    SSDC - Life Member
    ANA - Pay As I Go Member

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file