Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Thanks PSA!!!

For extending the same bs special till June!!! I guess i'll just wait until i get to the 100 ct of vintage cards for a cheaper deal. Thanks again!!!image

Comments

• Options
    digicatdigicat Posts: 8,551 ✭✭
    Hmm. Actually, the old special was 1972 - 2002, now it's 1972 - present.

Considering that I have several post 2002 cards in my submission box, I think I'll be sending an order off. image
    My Giants collection want list

WTB: 2001 Leaf Rookies & Stars Longevity: Ryan Jensen #/25
  • Options
    AllenAllen Posts: 7,165 ✭✭✭
    Some members had questions about the 2002 cut off and carol said she would mention it. Looks like she came through and helped get something board members wanted. Good job PSA customer service.
  • Options
    envoy98envoy98 Posts: 4,000 ✭✭

<< <i>For extending the same bs special till June!!! I guess i'll just wait until i get to the 100 ct of vintage cards for a cheaper deal. Thanks again!!!image >>

You can always call and ask for a deal. That's what I did.
  • Options
    calaban7calaban7 Posts: 3,002 ✭✭✭
    I was quite glad to see this again. I've got a 100-150 card sub, that I wasn't able to get off, due to almost an entire month of doubles at work. This month looks like its going to be a little less brutal, so I can take my time and get all those forms filled out

Again thanks to the card "GODS" for extending their "Come to the throne room special-- cheap " special.
    " In a time of universal deceit , telling the truth is a revolutionary act " --- George Orwell
  • Options
    Are you guys talking about the $5 special?

Does anybody have a link to the new special?

Giovanni

Edited: Found it!
  • Options
    EagleEyeKidEagleEyeKid Posts: 4,496 ✭✭
    I'm freaking happy about it.....WOOHOO!
    Finally, it's extended to the "Present".
    And for 2 months! imageimage
  • Options
    Count me in on the new special. I have been waiting on submitting a bunch of post 2002 autographed cards.
  • Options

<< <i>Count me in on the new special. I have been waiting on submitting a bunch of post 2002 autographed cards. >>

Alright Justin, can't wait to see what cha send.

You gotta add more cards man, I want you to beat me, its more fun that way image

Giovanni
  • Options
    CDsNutsCDsNuts Posts: 10,092
    I love when people get pissed off about specials. That's like opening the Sunday paper and getting pissed off because there's no $1 coupon for Count Chocula.
  • Options

<< <i>I love when people get pissed off about specials. That's like opening the Sunday paper and getting pissed off because there's no $1 coupon for Count Chocula. >>

///////////////////////////

Another analogy.........good work Captain!
  • Options
    Carew29Carew29 Posts: 4,026 ✭✭

So 6 freaking months of this special is fine with you??? I didn't Join PSA (not) to be able to send in cards!!! I guess PSA was just satisfied in getting my membership money and that was it. I'll just consider this a $200 loss bet at the "window" then. I'll be doing this again anyways on saturday (KY Derby).image
  • Options
    gumbyfangumbyfan Posts: 5,159
    There are other service levels to choose from...
  • Options

<< <i>So 6 freaking months of this special is fine with you??? I didn't Join PSA (not) to be able to send in cards!!! I guess PSA was just satisfied in getting my membership money and that was it. I'll just consider this a $200 loss bet at the "window" then. I'll be doing this again anyways on saturday (KY Derby).image >>

Has not been the same special for 6 months. I was one of the ones who wanted it extended to current which they did. Now to send those 2007s registry cards in.

• Options
    larryallen73larryallen73 Posts: 6,057 ✭✭✭
    I love the $5 special but drats I sent in 136 cards yesterday before I checked to see the deal was extended... and that they added newer years. I would have thrown another 15 cards in. I guess I better do ANOTHER sub this month! image
  • Options
    CDsNutsCDsNuts Posts: 10,092
    My point was that you should not join because of the specials they offer. You should view it as a bonus when the special hits something you're planning on submitting. I could care less if the special is $5 for 1991 Fleer cards for 3 straight years. The bar I go to has $2 Corona's for happy hour but I don't drink Corona. Should I be pissed or should I complain to the manager that it's not fair because I'm paying $3.50 for Bass when the piss-dri.....errrr, Corona-drinkers get a discount and I don't? (that one's for you Steviedoobie)

When you start expecting things that are not guaranteed you are almost always going to be let down.
  • Options
    julen23julen23 Posts: 4,558 ✭✭
    Time for recess kids.

j
    RIP GURU
  • Options
    larryallen73larryallen73 Posts: 6,057 ✭✭✭
    When you start expecting things that are not guaranteed you are almost always going to be let down.

Dude, we are generation X (well, I am just a little older than the X'ers) and WE EXPECT EVERYTHING! We spend more than we make, have bigger houses then we can afford, etc.... It's America in the 00's baby!!!!

I want $4.00 specials for all 1991 Fleer EVERY MONTH. Don't call it a "special" just call it "our regular 1991 Fleer pricing."