Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

FSHO: Mint Sets, Proof Sets, Silver, and stuff New Stuff Added- 45.00 Face High Grade 90% Silver

There is some toning on one or two coins. Buy all of them and we can work out a deal.

1957 Proof Set in Capitol Holder- Nice coins no Cameo's 28.00 Shipped

1939 MS66-RD PCGS Graded Penny- This coin is very nice with some toning but there is a very light carbon spot on the left obverse field. Only spot on the coin. Books for 42 and I want 37.00 Shipped- This coin has great luster and nice original toning. Very nice coin The Lincoln Silhouette looks Hammered...

1950-s ANACS Graded ms66-rd- This coin earns its grade and IMHO is very PQ for what it is. This is a nice nice coin! Very nice toning and a very nice coin. In a PCGS holder it books for 55- So, I want 25.00 Shipped. Fair price for a nice coin.

1954-s BU roll of Wheaties- I have gone through the roll but they are nice red coins- There is one problem coin in the group- No real colorful toners but there are few with those nice dark red appearances. 35$

1965 OBW- These lincoln cents have not been searched by me- The end coin is nice and red- Very nice looking coin. 12$ Shipped

1955-d BU roll of Wheaties- Just got these and I have not gone through them yet- These are in a plastic tube- They look mostly red with some R/B mixed in. 25$ shipped.

Washington Quarters

These are not graded but I will do my best to give accurate grades-

Proof Cameo's
1960- This is a very nice Cameo coin. It does need dipped to clear up the haze but once dipped it would easily bring a 66-cam- IMHO this has a chance at a DCAM if dipped properly. I want 12.00 Shipped- This gives room for grading
1962 - PR 65/66 range here- The strike is hammered and very nice- I am not qualified to grade and honestly have no idea what separates the upper grades i.e. 67+ 12.00 Shipped

1964- I have 4 of these. One of them is borderline Cameo the other three are full cameos. I want 8 for the borderline- Then 12 each for the others- These are hammered with true Black and white coins.

Uncirculated Quarters

1953-S MS64/65 This has two bag marks on it- One on the neck and cheek- Mint lustre is very high and the coins is very nice. No toning and it is blast white. 8.00 Shipped

1953-D MS63 Coin has bag marks on it and is probably one bag mark away from a nice 65 coin. Blast white 7.00 Shipped

1954-S PQ coin and I think the luster keeps it from landing in a 66. This has a very nice die crack on the reverse through second S of States until the M of America. Nice Coin. The mintmark is hammered.

1955-D This is the nicest of all the quarters here- Mint Lustre is dripping- There is one light bag mark on the hairline when viewed under the 10X. IMHO this has every chance at a 66. If you get it and disagree or slab it and it slabs less than a 65 I will buy it back plus the grading fees. I want 45$ Shipped

1955-D This is the Brother of the previous 55-D and it is a close second. If this is not a 65 I quit. I want 30$ Shipped. This coin is white with some very light end roll toning- Not colorful toning though.

1955-D The distant cousin of the ones above- This coin is nice but it has some light bag marks. I believe it is a 63/64. 12.00$ White coin with great lustre.

1960-D The obverse of this coin is BLAST WHITE and gives no indication to the beauty of its reverse. Looks like some light roll friction on the obverse. The reverse is a beautiful orange/green toning that does not inhibit the mint lustre. This coin is a beaut and I have his brother the obverse toner but not sure I want to part with it. 25.00$ IF you slab it I think you are looking at a 65

1960-D Obverse End Roll toner- This coin has a blast white reverse and the obverse is everything you want in a toner. Great Orange, Brown, Green Harmony comes together to bring you a PQ coin and a great addition to any toner collector. 25.00$

1960-D These are from a BU roll- They are nice but I see them as 63/64 and maybe one or two pushing 65 but not so sure. I want 6.00 Each Shipped- These coins are White and with great mint lustre.

Roosevelt Toners

1953 - Very unique toning- Guaranteed NT. The most beautiful metallic blues/purples are juxtaposed with a mint lustre that makes this coin shine. It is not full band. There is a very unique die clash or something on it- The obverse coming out of the back of Mr. Roosevelts head there is a cowlick sticking out- It is only visible under a loupe but it is really freaking cool. 15.00 Shipped

1959-D FB: This is a dark toner that has amber frolicking with a dark brown and ending with some darker brown upon the date. The coin is very nice- A little dark for me but some like these- It has been Whitman toned for awhile. 10.00$

All I got for now- Always open to offers-

I have some UNC washngton Quarters mainly in the 50's that I would like to get part with at 5.00 each shipped. I also have a 1932 VF/XF with a light motto that I would let go for 7.00

Enjoy and I will try like hell to get pictures but that does not work well.

Jason

Comments