Home Sports Talk

Yankees Young "Phenom" Starters 0 for April

Comments

• << <i>imageimageimage >>

• Hey hey now, Rome wasn't built in a day. although Hughes & Kennedy have struggled, I still support Cashman's decision to hang on to them (and Milkey) and not trade for Santana. Remember, these guys are still rookies...give them time.
  • BarndogBarndog Posts: 20,454 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Hey hey now, Rome wasn't built in a day. although Hughes & Kennedy have struggled, I still support Cashman's decision to hang on to them (and Milkey) and not trade for Santana. Remember, these guys are still rookies...give them time. >>

I agree, they both have electric stuff that glimmers from time to time (like Lester and Buchholz!). The cost for Santana (25 million bucks a year of GUARANTEED MONEY or thereabouts?) was not worth it for NYY or for Boston. I think both clubs made the best baseball/economic decision, even though they passed up the best pitcher in MLB.
  • ConnecticoinConnecticoin Posts: 12,470 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey, had to get my jabs in while I could. image

They are just late bloomers, like Eli Manning! image
  • Bottom9thBottom9th Posts: 2,695 ✭✭
    That's too bad!!! image

Chien-Ming Wang

6-0

"The answer was in the Patriots eyes. Gone were the swagger and c0ck sure smirks, replaced by downcast eyes and heads in hands. For his poise and leadership Eli Manning was named the game's MVP. The 2007 Giants were never perfect nor meant to be. They were fighters, scrappers....now they could be called something else, World Champions."