Comments

• ttt
    Warrior Redskin Father Friend
    We'll miss you Sean!
  • ttt
    We'll miss you Sean!
  • bstat1020bstat1020 Posts: 2,151 ✭✭
    The title of your auction says MS69RD and the picture shows a MS69RD, but the below wording from your auction says the winning bidder will receive a MS68RD coin. Which is it???

"Up for auction is a Denver minted Lincoln penny graded MS68RD Satin Finish by PCGS. The winning bidder will receive one 2007-D MS68RD Satin Finish Lincoln penny. The shipping for this coin will be USPS First Class Mail and will be $4.00. I will ONLY ship to the United States, NO exceptions. Please do not bid if you want the item shipped outside of the United States. Insurance is optional at $3.00. If you do not get insurance, then once the item leaves the post office I have no way of tracking the item and you are on your own, sorry that is what insurance is for. Please pay via PayPal or personal check (check made out to Futureshock Enterprise, LLC). Feel free to ask any questions. Happy bidding!"
  • It is in fact a MS69RD. By the time I caught my error, a bid had been made on the coin thus eBay will not let you alter the description of an item once a bid has been made. My apologies for the confusion.

Karl
    We'll miss you Sean!
  • ttt
    We'll miss you Sean!