Home PSA Set Registry Forum

Blocked Bidder List

This is very puzzling.

Over the last couple of weeks, I've been blocked from bidding on two sellers' items. And for the life of me, I cannot recall any transactions with either of them. As a matter of fact, one of them has been an eBayer since 1998, and has no negs!

My feedback is 100% positive, so I really have no fame of reference for this. I've emailed both sellers, but have heard back nothing.

Anyone have any ideas? Is there possibly more to this than meets the eye?

Thanks!

Nick

Comments

• PROMETHIUS88PROMETHIUS88 Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They probably found out about your secret life in the adult film industry and didn't approve.

Good luck!
    Promethius881969@yahoo.com
  • nam812nam812 Posts: 10,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some sellers have multiple selling IDs and transfer their blocked bidder list to each selling ID. How you got on there in the first place is another story.
  • Many a time people have come on here suggesting to others that they block a certain bidder. Thereby blocking bidders that they have never had dealings with, much like your situation. Maybe you pissed some other seller off. Your blocking seller and the other seller you pissed off know each other. Have you ever retracted a bid in the past? This is all a guess, of course. image

NathanSr
    Successful purchases: Lawnmowerman(2), Wabittwax, mkg809, thePlasticman

Successful sales: xphunk, vjsteele4, onefasttalon, five7teen, yankeeno7

Successful trades: mijang

Generous Souls: MBMiler25, DES1984
  • gameusedhoopgameusedhoop Posts: 3,535 ✭✭✭
    Nick, do you have any NPB cases against you? On the "sell your item" form there is a section where a seller can choose options to exclude bidders, some are unpaid strikes in the last 30 days, NPB cases, total feedback is negative, etc. If it is not any of these, then I have no idea.
  • SOMSOM Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭
    Thanks, guys. You're right...anything is possible. (No...I have no NPBs)

I guess you never quite know who you're pissing off at any given time.

I just wish ebay had a way to search your history...or that somebody would come up with a way to do it. Sorta like toolhaus.com does for neg/neutral bidders.

Nick
  • Just a idea but if you dont have a confirmed paypal account it might be is simple as seller has the option on to block all buyers that dont have a paypal account on file