Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Really! Great Ebay Link ... "Want It Now" For Those Looking For A Certain Card ...

Many thanks to SportsItUpCards for providing the link for ebay's "Want It Now" here:

Ebay: Want It Now

Looking for the certain card and can't seem to find it? Ebay's Want It Now may help.

/s/ JackWESQ

Comments

• Options
    No problem man, thank you for making the thread.

Its a great thing to use to find what your looking for, but the only way it can work is if everybody helps out a little bit. For every card you find there for your set you should list 5 cards that somebody may be looking for it.

Just imagine if everybody here on the boards would use it to list cards they have to sell, that would be a great resource for everybody looking for a particular card.

I will try to list there when I get the chance.

Giovanni
  • Options
    Want it now used to be ripe with Scammers proceed with caution.
  • Options
    elsnortoelsnorto Posts: 2,013
    I have used the eBay Want It Now section a couple of time for harder to find, but certainly not rare items and found the response to be as dead as Gary's soul. Still, it can't hurt to try with it being free to use.

Snorto~
  • Options
    storm888storm888 Posts: 11,701 ✭✭✭
    "Want it now used to be ripe with Scammers proceed with caution."

////////////////////////////////////////

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And, whatever you do, NEVER agree to do an "off-EBAY" transaction
    with the sharks that stalk that feature.
    Folks Who Bite Get Bitten. Folks Who Don't Bite Get Eaten.
  • Options

<< <i>"Want it now used to be ripe with Scammers proceed with caution."

////////////////////////////////////////

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And, whatever you do, NEVER agree to do an "off-EBAY" transaction
    with the sharks that stalk that feature. >>

Of course!

Its always good dealing with somebody with good feedback and always on ebay were you can leave feedbacks for eachother, never off ebay or you will be taking a chance.

Giovanni
  • Options
    You would be amazed though how many people are easily suckered into an off Ebay transaction. Want it now was at one time one of the places scammers who had hijacked Ebay accounts would go to find suckers, they would then list the item on Ebay get a BIN on it and be gone.
  • Options
    mikeschmidtmikeschmidt Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭
    I've never known of any hobby friends who have gotten any great, rare hard-to-find, etc. cards off of Want it Now.
    I am actively buying MIKE SCHMIDT gem mint baseball cards. Also looking for any 19th century cabinets of Philadephia Nationals. Please PM with additional details.
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "want it now" - I would have to think that Google would be the better, MUCH better, way of finding anything.