Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Multiple positive feedbacks from same seller?

Sorry if this has been discussed before or is old news, but I've noticed recently that my positive feedback total is now increasing for every feedback I receive, even when it's multiples from the same seller. I'm guessing this is new within the past month?
"My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Our childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When we were insolent we were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really."

Comments

• Options
    ymareaymarea Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭
    Yes. This is one of the new changes to the feedack system that eBay has implented. I think it started a month or 2 ago.
    Brett
  • Options
    There are 2 stories circulating on this matter.

One is what Ebay stated when they announced the feedback change that if you buy or sell to the same customer more than one week apart the feedback will count, if within the same week it will not count.

The new one is that all multiple feedback left will be added to your feedback totals sometime in May. Storm was talking about this the other day, but I have not seen it in any Ebay announcements.
  • Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    Yes I have noticed this too, repeat customers are adding to my feedback total.

Steve
    Good for you.
  • Options
    nam812nam812 Posts: 10,541 ✭✭✭✭✭
    As a buyer I received feedback for 3 separate auctions from the same seller today, and my score only went up by 1.
  • Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    I think that means that if you buy again from him next week and he leaves feedback again you will get another.

Steve

Good for you.