Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Can someone tell me who owns the Jimmie Foxx 500 hr ticket PSA 4?

Hi, this A's ticket stub just posted to the ticket population and I will pay TOP DOLLAR for this item. Please email me at corso68@aol.com. Thank you. Chris

Comments

• Options
    Check this auction out, the guy is saying not to bid, that he wants to buy it image

Is that you trying to buy on ebay when your supposed to be selling??? image

Ebay Linky

Giovanni
  • Options
    i don't know who has it , but if it just posted to the POP , i highly doubt they are going to want to get rid of it anytime soon .

Although , they say every man has his price . . .

Good luck though Chris
  • Options

<< <i>i don't know who has it , but if it just posted to the POP , i highly doubt they are going to want to get rid of it anytime soon .

Although , they say every man has his price . . .

Good luck though Chris >>

Yep, thats right, everything is for sale for the right price, so good luck!

Giovanni
  • Options
    LOL, you're fast Gio !
  • Options

<< <i>LOL, you're fast Gio ! >>

Yeah man, we gotta get this thing moving image

I hate falling to sleep!

Giovanni
  • Options
    Don't think I have ever seen anything like that on E- Bay , looking to buy , but I guess he is real serious , willing to pay a finders fee ?
  • Options

<< <i>Don't think I have ever seen anything like that on E- Bay , looking to buy , but I guess he is real serious , willing to pay a finders fee ? >>

Thats the second time i've seen something like that.

I thinkt ebay has that thing called want it now or something, don't know if they still have it, but I guess nobody looks there so its a waste of time.

If they do still have that they should have an easy link to find it on their homepage, or do they already?

Giovanni
  • Options
    AllenAllen Posts: 7,165 ✭✭✭
    I don't think you are supposed to do that on ebay, but it is one of the best ways to get an idea where to look. If you are very serious take out an ad in SMR and just hope its not some random person who has it and just sent it in because a dealer told them they should haha. Good luck and I hope you find it.
  • Options
    Oh, here it is, they still got it. "Want It Now"

Yeah, but I had to google it, I couldn't find it on ebay, just went to google and typed "ebay want it now" but whos gona do that really?

Giovanni
  • Options
    elsnortoelsnorto Posts: 2,013
    Yup, the Want It Now section is the appropriate place on eBay for such a thing and auctions such as this one are against eBay rules. With good reason too, imagine how many such "auctions" would clutter up the listings if this were allowed. Not to mention the fact that eBay would not get their cut... which I am sure is the main reason they don't allow such auctions.

Snorto~
  • Options
    He already canceld one bid and has a bid on it right now. Why are people bidding when this is a want listing? image

Giovanni
  • Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    People that don't read the entire listing are who may bid on this.

Steve
    Good for you.