Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Question about the PSA set registry

I have a complete set of PSA/DNA autographed slabbed cards of a certain player. The cards are not graded though.
Can I still put these in the set registry?
Thank You

Comments

• Options
    Yes you can, but authenticated cards only count as 1 point out of 10 for your registry score.

Giovanni
  • Options
    Check out my set registry for example Link

Go to the Willian "Pop" Gates card, its slabbed authentic and it counts as one point, but when your dealing with autographs IMO the card grade dosen't really matter, as long as you got a clean looking auto, then its all good image

Giovanni
  • Options
    BTW, what players/sport do you have autos of?

Giovanni
  • Options
    CARDSANDCOINSCARDSANDCOINS Posts: 340 ✭✭✭
    Thanx for the info,
    When they put a grade on psa/dna'd autographed cards, are they grading the autograph or the card?
  • Options

<< <i>Thanx for the info,
    When they put a grade on psa/dna'd autographed cards, are they grading the autograph or the card? >>

You can have the card itself graded and also have the slab state authentic for the auto.

I have seen a few cards that were slabbed by PSA and said "Auto Grade Only". So basicly they graded the autograph and the last I checked those weren't allowed on the set registry, but you can always have a Collector's Showcase if you have any of those.

I would prefer to have grade only, because after all I collect autographs grades and not card grades, but I haven't tried that yet. I will stick the registry for now, no matter what the grade of the cards are, dosen't really matter to me, I like the autographs, ya know?

I don't care for a PSA Gem Mint 10 with a faded autograph. I'll take the PSA 8 or whatever really if it has a perfect 10 auto, and for that I don't need PSA to tell me what the grade of the auto is, I can do that myself.

Giovanni
  • Options
    CARDSANDCOINSCARDSANDCOINS Posts: 340 ✭✭✭
    Thanx, I am waiting to get the last autograph for my set, when I do I will let you know what player I have been collecting after I Register the set
  • Options

<< <i>Thanx, I am waiting to get the last autograph for my set, when I do I will let you know what player I have been collecting after I Register the set >>

Cool, look forward in seing some scans image

Try to add scans, because it makes it all that much more interesting.

Giovanni