Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

First Experience With New eBay "Seller Can't Leave Negative Feedback" Policy

I sold my tickets to Game 1 of the Sharks-Dallas series on eBay because I had to work late and didn['t think I could make the start of the game. Posted at a high price with Best Offer. Checked my email in the morning and someone made a reasonable offer so I accepted through the eBay system and invoiced the bidder. Had breakfast, showered, got ready for work and checked for payment before I left. Nothing. Get to work, check again, still nothing. Send him an email. Hour later still no response.

Bottom line. Guy doesn't pay.

Now I can't leave negative feedback to warn other sellers about this deadbeat. And this is making eBay safer?

Guess in a way it worked out, sort of. Made it to the game just as the anthem was ending and it was a good one, despite the Sharks coming out on the short end in OT.

Comments

• Options
    metalmikemetalmike Posts: 2,152 ✭✭
    File a npb against him and if he negs you I think it can be removed, I am not sure Storm what do you think? I would leave a feedback such as bid = did not pay, overall a negative expeience.
    USN 1977-1987 * ALL cards are commons unless auto'd. Buying Britneycards. NWO for life.
  • Options
    i thought this didnt kick into effect until like may 14th?
    My baseball and MMA articles-
    http://sportsfansnews.com/author/andy-fischer/

imagey
  • Options
    VitoCo1972VitoCo1972 Posts: 6,127 ✭✭✭

<< <i>File a npb against him and if he negs you I think it can be removed, I am not sure Storm what do you think? I would leave a feedback such as bid = did not pay, overall a negative expeience. >>

This is correct. I just had this problem. If you file a NPB and he doesn't reply to it within 10 days the negatives are removed and the feedback expunged.
  • Options
    storm888storm888 Posts: 11,701 ✭✭✭
    Starts week of May 19.

Not a good idea for SELLERS to NEG anybody right now.

Folks Who Bite Get Bitten. Folks Who Don't Bite Get Eaten.
  • Options
    MooseDogMooseDog Posts: 1,946 ✭✭✭
    Have to wait seven days to file a NPB anyway.