Home Sports Talk
Options

Any Mets fans wanna become Phillies fans?

stevekstevek Posts: 27,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
Better get in line soon...the line is getting long.

Comments

• Options
    Phillies should be in first place in the NL East by tomorrow or shortly thereafter.
  • Options
    Mets fans...below is a link where you can purchase Phillies caps and be on your way to becoming a Phillies fan. Please dispose of your Mets products in an environmentally safe fashion...using the proper trash recepticles.

http://shop.mlb.com/sm-philadelphia-phillies-caps--ci-1452850.html
  • Options
    ernie11ernie11 Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    stevek, LOL, you're cruel. As a Phillies fan I can only say lotsa luck getting converts! Mets are playing under their potential this year. This has happened a few times before - whenever they sign someone great (like Santana, Delgado, Beltran, etc. etc.), then everyone predicts them to win their division and they fall short. If they can't win it this year with Santana, I'd move them to another division.
  • Options
    This just in:

I just saw on the TV news, long lines of Mets fans around the block waiting to get into the Phillies Fan Club building to signup. Nearby garbage dumpsters were filled with Mets caps and other Mets products.
  • Options
    Grote15 was just seen getting in line. He is in the process of changing his CU name to Dalrymple11.
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL, sorry, Steve, apparently I didn't have enough cereal box tops for the membership fee...I was all ready to change my user ID to LuvsLuzinski, too... maybe next year!

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.