Home Sports Talk
Options

Dwyane Wade's Slump Buster?

stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭
Link

<< <i>Is Star Jones In Dwyane Wade's Five?

Chances are this isn't even remotely close to being true, but it's so preposterous and gross that it's at least somewhat amusing. The always reliable gossip site Mediatakeout is reporting that Miami Heat's injured forward Dwyane Wade is (blecch) now (plettch) dating (claggh) the saggy old remains of Star Jones (barf). Sports By Brooks is cautiously suspicious of this report, but here's what Mediatakeout has to say about it:

"According to a person affiliated with the Miami Heat organization, Star Jones has been picking up Dwayne after most of their recent home games. The insider told MediaTakeOut.com, "[Dwayne's] teammates are even joking around with him about it. They say he has to watch his back - cause Al's gonna get him."

Pat Riley should really learn to keep his mouth shut and mind his own business. >>

So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts

Comments

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,522 ✭✭✭✭✭
    image I was SHOCKED when I read that on the 'net about a week ago! YOUR DWAYNE FREAKIN' WADE!!!! You can get any woman you want- Star Jones? He must be one of those in shape guys that likes the heavy ones image
  • Options
    RipublicaninMassRipublicaninMass Posts: 10,051 ✭✭✭
    Perk she is think now, but the "right" places stayed plump as a peach
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,522 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Perk she is think now, but the "right" places stayed plump as a peach >>

Ok, I see what your talking about- I can understand for recreational use, but he can still do much better!

• Options
    drewsefdrewsef Posts: 1,894 ✭✭
    I'm taking what's behind door number 2, the nice looking skirt behind Wade in that picture even with no other attributes to go from, over Star Jones.