joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
I hate you Oliver Perez, I HATE YOU.

Sincerely,

Grote

Comments

• Options
    kuhlmannkuhlmann Posts: 3,326 ✭✭
    that be more like

i hate you willie randolph for taking him out and putting heilman in. i mean jeez heilman and sosa have s@cked in the early going. maybe just maybe you let the starter try to work out his own mess? he might shock you willie you dumb freaking manager waste of space in the dugout. cant make a double switch learn as i go. told m7 m in the morning the other day didnt want to argue the derek lee ground ball thing bc he thought he would get throw out of the game???????????????? maybe you should get thrown out of the game 1 time?

maybe the players might actually think you care! please braves sweep us this weekend if it would mean willie getting fired!

im done rambling now.

• Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    hey Flash Gordon and his triple digit ERA actually got a win last night, so anything can happen! LOL

• Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's a long season, welcher boy, LOL.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Doubt Wilpon would fire Willie in season. He won't be back, though, if they don't win the East (but they will).

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.