Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

1952 Parkhurst Frostade

I'm not for sure if this is an overly popular issue, or if it has much interest at all, but thought I would start a thread to see if there were any others out there who like these cards.

As for myself, I have a handful of them, all raw with the exception of an Alston psa 5. Eventually I would like to complete the set, but who knows. Anyway, if anybody has any information about these cards, wants to post scans, or BS about them...fire away. I know I would like to learn more.

Comments

• Options
    scoutsout47scoutsout47 Posts: 520 ✭✭
    Greetings,

Saw your Frostade post, and I'm not sure if this is that popular amongst American collectors, but I know a number of Canadians who are putting this set together. I've got 98 of the 100 cards needed for the set, but I can't seem to find #26 and #97. I've got a few duplicates if you'd like to trade up for the two cards in question. Thanks in advance.

All the best,

Jared
    Always looking for 1915 Cracker Jacks in a uniform PSA 3 (NQ)

psacard.com/psasetregistry/publishedset.aspx?s=223023&ac=1
  • Options
    ndwsndws Posts: 132 ✭✭
    I have #97. I can send some scans if needed. Off the top of my head, I honestly can't remember the condition. Its going to be less than NM for sure. None of the ones I have are overly high end, maybe 5 or 6 on the very high side.

At one point, I saw an auction a year ago or so, stating that the wrapper from this set is one of the "holy grails" of wrapper collectors. Is it really that hard to find? The first batch of these cards that I ever bought (because of the Lasorda) included the wrapper that it came in.
  • Options
    scoutsout47scoutsout47 Posts: 520 ✭✭
    Hey there,

I actually tracked down card #97 shortly after my posting from a WA dealer who specializes in minor league issues. That said, I'm still looking for card #26 and I'm having a helluva time finding it. Please let me know if you've got a line on this last guy. Thanks in advance.

Take care,

Jared
    Always looking for 1915 Cracker Jacks in a uniform PSA 3 (NQ)

psacard.com/psasetregistry/publishedset.aspx?s=223023&ac=1
  • Options
    Just thought I would bump this old, unpopular thread, and see if there are any other folks out there that collect these cards.
  • Options
    Thought I would bump this again to see if there are any other people out there collecting this, or if they have any for sale.
  • Options
    The Hey Kids - want a gun backs wouldn't go over so well in today's world:

• Options
    A simpler time when they could have a "smart new plastic six shooter" and the world didn't over react.

I kinda wish I had lived in that time to be honest.