Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

Last Shot at Cool Coins For Sale

Sorry to be duplicative but sometimes darkside sales don't seem to get to the right folks.

I have two (02) of the 1791 one cent coins made at the SOHO Mint in England during the time when slavery was being abolished in England. The Sierra Leone Company thus was set up to operate an African colony for former slaves and these coins were made for use in the new colony with proofs being made for distribution to dignitaries. The 1C coins were minted in bronze and feature a lion on the obverse and two shaking hands, one white, one black, on the reverse. My pair of coins are both proof and both graded PCGS PF63BN, both formerly being NGC PF64BN. The coins are lovely and I would like to sell them as a pair and keep this historic lot intact. These coins have long been popular since they are reasonably priced coins of great beauty and history. Plus, they were made with incredible quality especially given the fact they were made in the 1700's.

PCGS has only graded four (04) coins in this grade with only two (02) coins graded higher. Here, you have two (02) of the four (04) PF63BN coins being offered at one time.

I was asked to post a price so I'll take $950 (below raw eBay prices) for the pair to make a quick tax sale.

I also have a 1913 Russian Romanov 1 Rouble NGC MS62 (way undergraded and looks 63-64) for $400. RUSSIAN COIN IS SOLD

Comments