2»

Comments

• Options
    Here is another, PCGS MS65 RB.

• Options

<< <i>

<< <i>Great thru slab pic DeusExMachina, what lighting do YOU use? >>

I have no idea.image

Mark Goodman took the pics. He really captured the in-hand look of the coin.

Thanks Mark.image >>

His pic is so good, that it looks like the slab shell has been removed and the we see only the coin and the insert.
  • Options
    ArizonaJackArizonaJack Posts: 4,029 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>Great thru slab pic DeusExMachina, what lighting do YOU use? >>

I have no idea.image

Mark Goodman took the pics. He really captured the in-hand look of the coin.

Thanks Mark.image >>

His pic is so good, that it looks like the slab shell has been removed and the we see only the coin and the insert. >>

YES, Very impressive !!
    " YOU SUCK " Awarded 5/18/08
  • Options

<< <i>Whoa, niice coins everyone!!! image Here's my new 14-S, finally found one image:

Phoenix image >>

I like the vulcan style ears of the 14-s!
  • Options
    LeeGLeeG Posts: 12,162
    Mark does a super job for a very fair price!!! image

• Options
    drwstr123drwstr123 Posts: 7,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mornin' Lee, Nice '12-S. I found this in the bottom of an auction box lot many, many years ago.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>Whoa, niice coins everyone!!! image Here's my new 14-S, finally found one image:

Phoenix image >>

I like the vulcan style ears of the 14-s! >>

Thanks!

Phoenix image
    "In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But in practice, there is."
  • Options
    ArizonaJackArizonaJack Posts: 4,029 ✭✭✭
    AGGGHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhh My Eyes, My Eyes !!!

LOL, freakin beautiful pics
    " YOU SUCK " Awarded 5/18/08
  • Options
    LeeGLeeG Posts: 12,162
  • Options
    morgansforevermorgansforever Posts: 8,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome pics everyone.

It seems that we are all pretty damn good at taking a pic.

This is one of my personal best shots. Satin finish is easier to capture than a business strike.

World coins FSHO Hundreds of successful BST transactions U.S. coins FSHO
  • Options
    WilliamFWilliamF Posts: 831 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 5, 2022 7:42PM

I know, it's probably not Natural toning, still a nice colorful coin to look at ;)

."It's a dangerous business... going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to" -JRR Tolkien_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Outstanding BST transactions as a seller, buyer and trader with: ----- mustanggt, Kliao, claudewill87, MWallace, paesan, mpbuck82, moursund, basetsb, lordmarcovan, JWP, Coin hunter 4, COINS MAKE CENTS, PerryHall, Aspie_Rocco, Braddick, DBSTrader2, SanctionII, Histman, The_Dinosaur_Man, jesbroken, CentSearcher ------ANA Member #3214817

• Options
    joeykoinsjoeykoins Posts: 14,960 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 6, 2022 11:45PM

Some in my inventory

pf. 64 bn

pf. 65 rb Large Date

ms 65 rd Double Ear

ms 64 rd Die Clash

ms 67 rd

"Jesus died for you and for me, Thank you,Jesus"!!!

--- If it should happen I die and leave this world and you want to remember me. Please only remember my opening Sig Line.
  • Options
    winestevenwinesteven Posts: 4,119 ✭✭✭✭✭

Here’s a hotlink to my “Digital” album of my Lincoln Wheat DATE set, ranked #5 All-Time. Unlike the others ranked higher, my set is 100% CAC, 100% Red (other than the 1943), and of the 50 coins in the set, 30 have a “+” (60%):

https://www.pcgs.com/setregistry/u-s-coins/half-cents/lincoln-cents-date-set-circulation-strikes-1909-1958/album/196606

A day without fine wine and working on your coin collection is like a day without sunshine!!!

My collecting “Pride & Joy” is my PCGS Registry Dansco 7070 Set:
    https://www.pcgs.com/setregistry/type-sets/design-type-sets/complete-dansco-7070-modified-type-set-1796-date/publishedset/213996
  • Options
    OAKSTAROAKSTAR Posts: 6,057 ✭✭✭✭✭

Disclaimer: I'm not a dealer, trader, grader, investor or professional numismatist. I'm just a hobbyist. (To protect me but mostly you! 🤣 )

• Options
    SpawnfreakSpawnfreak Posts: 46 ✭✭

These are all coin roll finds (they're still out there) , but the 1939 looks to have been buffed. Still nice condition! All were in the last month!

• Options
    CoinscratchCoinscratch Posts: 8,008 ✭✭✭✭✭

Here are a few and about 95% roll finds.

• Options
    Joe_360Joe_360 Posts: 1,624 ✭✭✭✭✭

• Options
    PTVETTERPTVETTER Posts: 5,896 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pat Vetter,Mercury Dime registry set,1938 Proof set registry,Pat & BJ Coins:724-325-7211

• Options
    OAKSTAROAKSTAR Posts: 6,057 ✭✭✭✭✭

Not the best pictures.

Disclaimer: I'm not a dealer, trader, grader, investor or professional numismatist. I'm just a hobbyist. (To protect me but mostly you! 🤣 )

• Options
    The_Dinosaur_ManThe_Dinosaur_Man Posts: 852 ✭✭✭✭✭

This might be my favorite resurrected thread so far. I'm pursuing a collection of raw proofs. Here's one to start.

Custom album maker and numismatic photographer, see my portfolio here: (http://www.donahuenumismatics.com/).

• Options
    joeykoinsjoeykoins Posts: 14,960 ✭✭✭✭✭

A RPM ender.
    1954 d/d/d?

"Jesus died for you and for me, Thank you,Jesus"!!!

--- If it should happen I die and leave this world and you want to remember me. Please only remember my opening Sig Line.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file