Home Sports Talk
Options

Phillies win today, Mets lose today

stevekstevek Posts: 27,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
I expect this to become a frequent occurence as the season moves on.

Comments

• Options
    ahem, braves at 5 in a row.
    My baseball and MMA articles-
    http://sportsfansnews.com/author/andy-fischer/

imagey
  • Options
    Braves might be worrying me a little bit more than the Mets right now. It appears likely to be tight in the NL East all season. For sure, every game's gonna count, even these early games.
  • Options
    <<< Phillies win today, Mets lose today >>>

ditto

• Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    Geez are we going to hear this everytime the Sillies win a game?

Steve
    Good for you.
  • Options

<< <i>Geez are we going to hear this everytime the Sillies win a game?

Steve >>

Oh I love it so much when Pets fans are irritated! image

I say let's go for another nice "DITTO"

• Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stevbie boy is nothing, if not predicatble. He's almost as bad as Stalin, but not quite.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    Irritated?

Not even close.

Steve
    Good for you.
  • Options

<< <i>Stevbie boy is nothing, if not predicatble. He's almost as bad as Stalin, but not quite. >>

Poor irritated Pets fans - Pets spend all that money and they still don't get it that mercenaries are losers. Repeat...mercenaries are losers.

Seems like the Pets are throwing in the towel already and it ain't even the end of April yet. Ahh, who wants to get paid all those many millions for being a mercenary, and then have to play baseball in that hot weather, right? Might break a sweat or something nasty like that, right? LOL

• Options
    Sillies lose with their ace on the mound....Mets win....and Steveyboy went to bed without dessert, LOL!!

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    Who exactly are all these mercenaries?

Reyes? NO

WRight? NO

Maine? NO

Who? Beltran and Santana? They traded for Santana, it is not like every player on the Sillies is home grown ya know.

Pedro and Beltran? Big deal.

Trades baby, trades and home grown from the farm is what the Mets are.

Steve
    Good for you.
  • Options
    Mets win, Sillies lose.

Steve
    Good for you.
  • Options

<< <i>Mets win, Sillies lose.

Steve >>

WTF day are you on? Phillies won today. Don't drink and post here at the same time - you can't handle it.
  • Options
    Umm, SteveK, the Sillies game was not official when win posted. I believe he was referring to last night, now go back to making payroll excuses for the Sillies to fall short this season, LOL!! You sound like Axtell with that old worn out argument! image

• Options
    Exactly, I was talking about last nights games. WFD are you on?

Steve

Good for you.
  • Options
    I'm still waiting for a reply regarding all the mercenaries the Mets have.

Steve
    Good for you.
  • Options

<< <i>Umm, SteveK, the Sillies game was not official when win posted. I believe he was referring to last night, now go back to making payroll excuses for the Sillies to fall short this season, LOL!! You sound like Axtell with that old worn out argument! image >>

Of course he was referring to last night, but he "shouldn't" have been referring to last night. Next time winpitcher needs to focus on the games of today, not yesterday. In case winpitcher wasn't aware of it, in MLB the teams play almost everyday during the season - it's not like the NFL where the teams normally play once a week, and the previous game can be dissected for a few days afterwards. This is MLB - you win or lose but you move on quickly to the next game. See...winpitcher hopefully learned something today and thankfully he is finally learning that his mercenary Mets have no heart and are losers.
  • Options

<< <i>I'm still waiting for a reply regarding all the mercenaries the Mets have.

Steve >>

Here's my reply:

DITTO

• Options

<< <i><<< Phillies win today, Mets lose today >>>

ditto

image >>

DITTO

imageimage
  • Options
    Mets beat Phils 4 of 6 thus far, so Mets > Phils

Braves sweep Mets thus far, so Braves > Mets.

The NL East is slowly shaping up the way it typically does. Braves winning it all, Mets crying choke artists, and Phils replacing ANOTHER manager.
    Atlanta Braves, Charlotte Hornets, Shawn Kemp, Dale Murphy, and Bobby Engram.
  • Options

<< <i>Mets beat Phils 4 of 6 thus far, so Mets > Phils

The NL East is slowly shaping up the way it typically does. Braves winning it all, Mets crying choke artists, and Phils replacing ANOTHER manager. >>

It's been a little bit like "rock, paper, scissors" in the NL East - admittedly it might be that way all season.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>Mets beat Phils 4 of 6 thus far, so Mets > Phils

The NL East is slowly shaping up the way it typically does. Braves winning it all, Mets crying choke artists, and Phils replacing ANOTHER manager. >>

It's been a little bit like "rock, paper, scissors" in the NL East - admittedly it might be that way all season. >>

You'll find out which team is tops on May 13. image
    Atlanta Braves, Charlotte Hornets, Shawn Kemp, Dale Murphy, and Bobby Engram.