Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Are any of these BUMP worthy?

Hi all, Just wanted to get everyones view if you think any of these are bump worthy? Thanks in advance for what you think!

Comments

• Options
    storm888storm888 Posts: 11,701 ✭✭✭
    I would be happy to own them, but I don't see where the bumps would come from.

THAT does not mean you should not try it, though. You never know until you try.

Folks Who Bite Get Bitten. Folks Who Don't Bite Get Eaten.
  • Options
    leathtechleathtech Posts: 3,191
    I think the 1969 and 1956 cards have a shot... good luck!
  • Options
    ymareaymarea Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭
    I think that the '69 OPC is the one with the best chance for a bump. They are all very nice cards which look to be accurately graded.
    Brett
  • Options
    Thanks, just looking to see if anyone thinks any of these are 8.5 worthy (or 5.5 on the venz)
  • Options
    jimq112jimq112 Posts: 3,511 ✭✭✭
    I don't know that any would bump but I might measure centering and check corners on the 69 OPC. It looks oc top to bottom for a 9 but I'm not sure.

Nice lot of cards, Scott. I'm jealous.
  • Options
    CDsNutsCDsNuts Posts: 10,092
    I would take a shot with all the OPC's, the 56, and the Venezuela.
  • Options
    DavidPuddyDavidPuddy Posts: 3,483 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I would take a shot with all the OPC's, the 56, and the Venezuela. >>

Yep, send in the OPC's and the 56, they look like they may have a shot.

Don't send in the 71
    "The Sipe market is ridiculous right now"
    CDsNuts, 1/9/15
  • Options
    Thanks all, I felt the the two strongest were the 69 opc and the 56 so everyone else is pretty much saying about the same. I will wait for more replies but thinking of sending all but the 62 and 61 post in and if I can get one to bump, it will cover the sub, if 2 hit then I would be estatic.
  • Options
    OAKESY25OAKESY25 Posts: 4,726 ✭✭✭
    the 56 and 69 look real nice.. the 69 looks like a 9...
    centering is iffy / borderline... but everything else looks nice
    I wouldn't question 8.5's on either.. or a 9 on the 69
  • Options
    Judging by my last submission its seems that PSA is not giving out many half grades. Those are some nice cards but I don't see anyone card that I could recommend to upgrade.
    Collecting 1955 Topps BB
  • Options
    Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those are some sweet cards Scott!

I'm no good at judging bumps.
    mike
    Mike
  • Options
    Bosox1976Bosox1976 Posts: 8,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    72 OPC looks to have the best chance. Good luck.
    Mike
    Bosox1976
  • Options
    I don't know, maybe i'm blind, but the only card that I think is good for the bump is the third card.

Giovanni
  • Options
    great cards,I'm a little jealous!

Lou
    Collecting Roberto Clemente and Willie Stargell cards.
  • Options
    SidePocketSidePocket Posts: 2,901 ✭✭✭
    Very very nice Clementes! At this point I see little value in submitting for bumps though. It's not that they aren't worthy, I just don't see the bumps increasing their value. Any high end 8 with nice centering will bring a big premium anyway, the .5 bump to me is meaningless. Already knew it was worthy.

"Molon Labe"

• Options
    Well got the results back not great- 1 for 7

The only card that got the bump was the 1968 Venz Topps RBI LL now a PSA 5.5.

I still came out ok financialy as the card with the bump is now a 1/1 Highest graded but was really hoping one more would bump. One nice thing is PSA listed on each card that didnt make it why, they were all corners except the 69 opc which was top to bottom centering. I sent in all but the 62 topps and 61 post.

I am done for a while sending any more in for a bump, just cant see it worth it at this time for me.
  • Options
    GonblottGonblott Posts: 1,951 ✭✭
    If you ever get tired of the 56 Clemente please let me know. I'd pay handsomely for that card.