Home Autographs Forum
Options

What is your favorite piece of autographed currency?

I'm curious to see what's hidin out there in collectionsimage here is my favorite note bearing an autograph:

let's see what you have out there in CU land!

Comments

• Options
    no one wants to share? i guess this thread was not a good choice?
  • Options
    PipestonePetePipestonePete Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    Mine would be the gold certificate signed by W.O.Woods
    image I keep a census on Hawaii Error notes, Radars, Repeaters, Hawaii Stars (all denominations), Low serials, 6 of a kind, 7 of a kind, Canceled notes, AC blocks, ZB blocks, FC blocks, Uncut sheets and Late plates. If you have any information you would like to share please PM me. Thanks.image
  • Options
    The two you listed are nice too
    image I keep a census on Hawaii Error notes, Radars, Repeaters, Hawaii Stars (all denominations), Low serials, 6 of a kind, 7 of a kind, Canceled notes, AC blocks, ZB blocks, FC blocks, Uncut sheets and Late plates. If you have any information you would like to share please PM me. Thanks.image
  • Options
    The top one is a "No Motto" and the bottom is "With Motto". Mr. Dillon signed these for me almost 20 years ago.
  • Options
    Hi Pete,
    Great "provinance" article accompanying your Connally sig! I also like the 35G pair, the "w/Motto" is fairly tough!
    Here is ANOTHER early one..... A RED SEAL (legal tender), Rock would appreciate this one, it's rare..... beautiful & since, rescued from it's TPG cage! image Let em' breath!! ENJOY & THANKS FOR SHARING!
  • Options
    HEY GOLDMINE,
    ANY PICS OR IS THE GOLD SEAL ONE YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE, I HAVE YET TO SEE ONE, ALTHOUGH I WOULD NOT BE SURPRISED TO SEE ONE COME OUT OF HIDINGimage
    IF YOU HAVE ONE I'LD LOVE TO SEE IT POSTED!
    THANKS,

LEW
  • Options
    Lew, I think you should re-do this thread in the Currency Forum. I am sure that we could scare up many more signed notes...short snorters included. It's a great idea for a thread.
  • Options
    Heritage achives is where u can view it I dont know how to do a link.image