Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

FS #'s, and where to locate them.

StoogeStooge Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
I was in "MY set registry" and I went to my 1946-1964-D Roosie set and then I went to "What if". I wanted to see what a 1950-S MS66FB would do for my set, and when I accessed the down arrow next to the coin, it showed all of the possible dimes I could enter, even all of the FS#'s that are not listed in the pop reports.

So if you are looking for FS#'s that are not found, this is the place to locate them. It would certainly help on a submission form, so PCGS knows what you are submitting.

Later, Paul.

Later, Paul.

Comments

• Options
    dbemikedbemike Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭
    They can be found here also, I had a heck of a time finding them for the Lincolns back in Dec. BJ was supposed to get me a list together when she got back from vacation in Jan. but I haven't heard from her.

http://www.conecaonline.org/content/rooseveltrpms.html
  • Options
    Dan50Dan50 Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I was in "MY set registry" and I went to my 1946-1964-D Roosie set and then I went to "What if". I wanted to see what a 1950-S MS66FB would do for my set, and when I accessed the down arrow next to the coin, it showed all of the possible dimes I could enter, even all of the FS#'s that are not listed in the pop reports. >>

WHAT???
    Dan
  • Options
    StoogeStooge Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>I was in "MY set registry" and I went to my 1946-1964-D Roosie set and then I went to "What if". I wanted to see what a 1950-S MS66FB would do for my set, and when I accessed the down arrow next to the coin, it showed all of the possible dimes I could enter, even all of the FS#'s that are not listed in the pop reports. >>

WHAT??? >>

PCGS coin #'s for the new FS#'s.

Later, Paul.

Later, Paul.
  • Options
    is there no coin # lookup link on the new home page?
    i didn't see one
  • Options

<< <i>is there no coin # lookup link on the new home page? i didn't see one >>

It took me awhile to find that page also.

http://www.pcgs.com/submission_center.chtml
  • Options
    RBinTexRBinTex Posts: 4,328
    You guys have provided great input but I believe Paul is referring to finding the PCGS No. for FS# varieties.

He is correct. You go to your "my sets" area and select (i.e. "view") a set and then select the "What if" tool/link and then below the top area is a list of ALL the varieties recognized (and thus includable) into that particular set along with the PCGS No.'s for them.

With THAT info you can then check the pops for any variety.

In case you missed the significance, this is HUGE (and something we have been screaming for for years)!!! imageimageimageimage

Of course, if they just listed all the variety pops without going thru all these gyrations...
  • Options
    I guess I misunderstood, now I realize that. image
    My answer was referring to old FS#s vs new FS#s, oh well, I'm sure someone needs this info also.
  • Options
    SilverstateSilverstate Posts: 1,537 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I guess I misunderstood, now I realize that. image
    My answer was referring to old FS#s vs new FS#s, oh well, I'm sure someone needs this info also. >>

Mike,
    I understand what you are asking. It is not all in one location. I have the cherry pickers books, but sometimes I have to search the coneca site as well.

Where can we see it all?
  • Options
    19Lyds19Lyds Posts: 26,475 ✭✭✭✭
    Wow this is great news!

You can even see the current pops from the registry What Ifs!
    I decided to change calling the bathroom the John and renamed it the Jim. I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

The name is LEE!